Poll: Best Firefox extension / addon / plugin

Thread: Which is the Best Firefox extension / addon / plugin

Which is the Best Firefox extension / addon / plugin

Which one do you think is the best Firefox extension / addon / plugin that you have used? Personally I like the IE Tab, that embeds internet explorer in tabs of mozilla firefox, so that we can have both Internet feel and Firefox feel. However, I will give you more information about the Firefox extension that I haev included in this post, incase if you dont have any idea about it. Feel free to make your decisions and choose from the best.

Greasemonkey Add-ons for Firefox
    Allows you to customize the way a webpage displays using small bits of JavaScript.
    Hundreds of scripts, for a wide variety of popular sites, are already available at http://userscripts.org.
    You can write your own scripts, too. Check out http://wiki.greasespot.net/ to get started.

Gmail Manager Add-ons for Firefox
    The original Gmail notifier for multiple accounts. Allows you to receive new mail notifications along with viewing account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail snippets.
    Manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. Also, allows you to view account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail snippets.

FireBug Add-ons for Firefox
    Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of development tools at your fingertips while you browse. You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page.

ColorfulTabs Add-ons for Firefox
    The most beautiful yet the simplest add-on that makes a strong colorful appeal. Colors every tab in a different color and makes them easy to distinguish while beautifying the overall appearance of the interface. For Seamonkey & Flock. An essential.

All-in-One Sidebar Add-ons for Firefox
    The award-winning All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) extends the sidebar of Firefox with many useful features:

- open Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-ons, Page Info, Page Source, and Error Console in the sidebar
    - fully customizable toolbar at the left side of the browser
    - quickly show/hide the sidebar and the toolbar with a thin switch
    - toggle the sidebar by clicking or just by mouse movements
    - all panels are optimized for displaying in the sidebar (including slim lists)
    - place the sidebar on the left or on the right side of the browser
    - configure the behavior at the browser start or in fullscreen mode
    - MultiPanel for opening webpages in the sidebar, amongst other features
    - configurable shortcuts and additional buttons
    - third-party add-ons are supported
    - can be extensively customized

Re: Which is the Best Firefox extension / addon / plugin

Linkification Add-ons for Firefox
    Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.
    To view and set options, you can (1) use the Linkification right-click context menu, (2) right-click the status bar icon and click "Options", or (3) click Tools->Extensions, and double-click the Linkification item.

FlashGot Add-ons for Firefox
    Download one link, selected links or all the links of a page together at the maximum speed with a single click, using the most popular, lightweight and reliable external download managers. The new "FlashGot Media" command grabs video and audio clips while they're playing, too.

ScrapBook Add-ons for Firefox
    ScrapBook is a Firefox extension, which helps you to save Web pages and easily manage collections. Key features are lightness, speed, accuracy and multi-language support. Major features are:
    * Save Web page
    * Save snippet of Web page
    * Save Web site
    * Organize the collection in the same way as Bookmarks
    * Full text search and quick filtering search of the collection
    * Editing of the collected Web page
    * Text/HTML edit feature resembling Opera's Notes

IE Tab Add-ons for Firefox
    IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox. This is a great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your web page displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to Firefox.

Hi there, I running a small office and I have to send a emails to numerous people. And using a Gmail to send a email which is one of the best email service in the world. Because of Gmail add on this will be very helpful to me to send emails easily and now I can send email in very few simple steps.

I like the Gmail Manager, it is an extension that allows you to keep Gmail open all the time you surf in a pop-up bottom of your browser window. A must-have for users of Google email, and browser Mozilla. This add-on runs on all platforms using Firefox.

Gmail Manager because i am a gmail user and having multiple accounts, where this plug-in really helps me lot and results in saving my time. Secondly, not interested in color tabs and all. Anyways, thanks for the poll.