Poll: Which is the best Tablet PC

Thread: Which is the best Tablet PC

Which is the best Tablet PC

Hi,
    I had gone through some of the best tablet PC which are right now available. Among them I found Apple iPad as the most better option. But comparison to that if we talk about the portability the Android based tablet is really nice. That depends on the your usage for the same. Among the given 5 Tablet which is the your best one. What you recommend and why.

Re: Which is the best Tablet PC

I find HP Slate as the better one. It has a 8.9 inch screen with 1024 x 600 with capacitive multitouch The CPU is a 1.6GHz Atom Z530 processor with a graphics accelerator chip UMA and one for video 1080p. It has 32GB of flash memory for storage and 1GB of RAM not upgradeable. So here you get limited to that stuff. But all in all it is quiet compact to use.

I have a Dell Android table pc with me. I had found this really nice but the only issue with this is the 800 x 480 display. A better piece for traveling. It comes with Nvidia T20 processor with 4GB storage. The display is small and it has WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0 + Enhanced Data Rate with usb 2.0 support. It is equipped with SDHC Memory Card Reader.

Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid is also a nice option for tablet pc. If you use half the screen for different multimedia content, you can connect the laptop based on a external display via HDMI. A tablet pc will not have full control like what PC give you. Lenovo seems risks this hybrid machine that works in both the design and use wisely.At the level of performance was quite good for desktop use and multimedia, this was not the machine the faster one but enough for a lot of things.

Archos is better a portable digital book with tons of features. I have a Archos 9 which found best for movies and songs. Technically, the Archos 9 includes a hard drive between 80 and 120 GB, an Intel Atom Z515, Windows 7, an integrated webcam, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g and Bluetooth 2.1. In addition to this minimum, there are also two antennas and a dual tuner to watch digital TV.

I will too go with Apple iPad. It offers you a 9.7" screen with 680 grams of weight. And it starts with the AppStore 140,000 applications are proposed for 3 billion downloads. Appstore and iTunes is obviously the game, you watch movies over the television. The interface clearly mentions that of the iPhone. It also has accelerometers, so that the display switches automatically from portrait to landscape. A virtual keyboard, also similar to the iPhone, will occupy half of the screen. The interface appears, however, worked more than the iPhone, as if the will was actually to find the best compromise between either Mac OS Mac OS computer and mobile.