43 34.40%
  • Airtel DTH

56 44.80%
  • Can't say

26 20.80%

Thread: Big tv DTH Vs Airtel DTH

Big tv DTH Vs Airtel DTH

Hello everyone

After the launch of Airtel DTH in the DTH industry. Although i am a BIG TV user and i don't have any kind of plan to go for the Airtel DTH or others. Butmost of the new subscriber will have a choice so i am debating here on this forum Moreover

i am creating a poll so that the new users can be benefited from the poll while before they subscribe. Since i am a big tv subscriber my vote goes to Big TV
    Last edited by Calum; 05-05-2010 at 05:11 AM.

Re: Big tv DTH Vs Airtel DTH

I have used the airtel Digital tv and my experience with airtel is totally different since i am using airtel digital tv from about last six months that too without any problems and hence it would be better to use Airtel then Tata sky since airtel is providing the latest mpeg 4 technology pictures which are not yet provided by another subscriber.

According to my knowledge both Big Tv as well as Airtel digital have the Mpeg4 technology so it is not good to compare both on this ground. I think that both these DTH service provider are providing the services properly and the technology used by them is also similar but Big TV lacks in the state of customer service.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have not used any other reliance products or services after i used the reliance GSM mobile phone which was deducting money every now and then even without any prior notice or sms.
    So when i called the reliance customer care and asked them what's going on they told me that your money has been deducted due to the fun pack services which your cell number has been subscribed automatically. Hence i will ask the reader to go for the Airtel Digital TV.

Yeah i totally agree with the above statement i have also eperienced the same thing when i purchased Reliance GSM simcard but what is the guarantee that Airtel will not repeat this same incident. I am of the opinion that almost all the subscriber are on the same track and they all apply the same business tactics. You will have to suffer from one or the other i would advice you to go for Tata Sky plus.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Imagine a satellite TV service that suits you and your family’s interests, passions and busy schedules. Picture all of your favourite channels, shows, and movies at your fingertips it’s time to step into the BIG world of entertainment. You can request for free home delivery of Airtel by calling Tata sky helpline numbers.

Airtel provides a digital quality audio and video, a wide range of TV programming, video on demand services and a host of interactive features, digital TV interactive makes your TV viewing experience simply amazing. What’s more, it is a single telephone line that enables you to use the telephone, internet and digital TV interactive together. So i think Airtel is better than Big TV.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

johnnathan1 Guest

BigTV and Airtel Digital do have MPEG4 but it is not going to translate to better picture quality. It only means an advantage to the providers as they can provide the same quality as MPEG2 in less bandwidth.