Poll: Best Web browser for mac 10.6

Thread: Best Web browser for mac 10.6

Best Web Browser for Mac OS

Best Web Browser for Mac OS? Which one do you guys use and which is the best. Which one is worth trying? Do reply guys. I hope you guys can vote atleast so that i can select the best one and dethore Safari...

Re: Best Web Browser for Mac OS

I go for Camino. Its the most advance web browser and its full of features. It uses Mozilla's Gecko Engine...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra.J View Post
    I go for Camino. Its the most advance web browser and its full of features. It uses Mozilla's Gecko Engine...
    Mozilla's Gecko Engine is used by Firefox too and i use firefox. Camino is too heavy as a web browser, no doubt about its features, but for a normal user, browse is what matters...

I go with Not On the List... Sea Monkey is great and i use it on Windows and Linux. As its a Mac Os topic i won't comment....

Apple's Safari broswer is good. It uses the Gecko Engine which is Mozilla Firefox's engine... It works great, it is compatible with firefox plugin's and theres no browser crashing...

Best Web browser for mac 10.6

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new MacBook pro which has mac 10.6. I wanted know which is the best browser for my computer. I am confuse about various browsers like Safari, SRWare Iron, Google Chrome,
    Mozilla Firefox, Camino, OmniWeb and Opera. Please help me to get best Web browser for mac 10.6 .
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Best Web browser for mac 10.6

Hey i think Opera is the best browser for your computer. With Opera Presto 2.5, Carakan and Vega, get the fastest and most advanced browsing technologies. It's Opera Turbo uses compression technology that provides significant improvements in browsing speeds over limited-bandwidth connections, for example, when using a crowded Wi-Fi in a cafe or a slow dial-up modem. You can get this from official site of Opera.

You have to use OmniWeb for your computer. OmniWeb is a powerful, feature-rich alternative to the standard web browser. Save time and be more productive by using built-in web shortcuts and unique drag-and-drop tabbed windows. Stay organized with workspaces that save web pages you have in your tabs, your history, and even the location of your windows on your screen.

As per my knowledge Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2 is the best browser for mac 10.6. This web browser sets the pace with dozens of new features, including the smart location bar, one-click bookmarking and blindingly fast performance. Firefox has security, speed and new features that will change the way you use the Web. Don’t settle for anything less. It has following features.
    -Fixed a critical security issue that could potentially allow remote code execution.
    - Fixed several additional security issues.
    - Fixed several stability issues.

I think apple's Safari browser is the best one. Safari is designed to emphasize the browsing, not the browser. The browser frame is a single pixel wide. You see a scroll bar only when needed. By default, there’s no status bar. Instead, a progress gear turns as your page loads. And if you so choose, you can hide almost the entire interface, removing virtually every distraction from the browser window. A great browser should get out of your way and let you simply enjoy the web. Safari does just that. And it does it regardless of platform.

I used Google Chrome for my Mac. I think it is one of the best browser for your computer. Google Chrome loads pages and runs web applications in a snap. Google Chrome is built for stability. If an individual tab freezes or crashes, the other tabs are unaffected.Browse the web more safely with malware and phishing protection built into Google Chrome. Visit your favorite websites easily from the New Tab page. When you open a new tab, the sites you visit most often are readily available.

Google Chrome by far. Used to be a Firefox fan and there is nothing wrong with it. Chrome just seems faster and more... elegant. Now that Chrome has extensions, I don't miss Firefox at all. If I have to use another browser I really miss features of Chrome, particularly the Everything Address bar.

duabrown Guest

I was browsing around the web recently, the use of Safari, of course, I also met another Web browser for Mac. Opera management to enable enterprises to build out multi-platform browser version. Is there enough browsers already available in Mac OS X on it?
    Last edited by duabrown; 17-12-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by duabrown View Post
    I was browsing around the web recently, the use of Safari, of course, I also met another Web browser for Mac. Opera management to enable enterprises to build out multi-platform browser version. Is there enough browsers already available in Mac OS X on it?
    Yes there are number of browsers that are available for the Mac OS X. Some of those browser list for the mac os x are listed below and can be downloaded for free while searching on google:
    1. Firefox (also called Mozilla Firefox)
    2. Google Chrome
    3. Apple Safari
    4. Opera
    5. Netscape Navigator
    6. Camino
    7. SeaMonkey
    8. iCab
    9. Amaya
    10. Flock (web browser)
    11. Konqueror
    12. Midori
    13. Dillo Web Browser
    14. GNU IceCat
    15. OmniWeb
    16. Shiira
    17. Epiphany
    18. Grail
    19. Lynx

Apple Safari is the best browser for Mac. It is an inbuilt feature of Mac and have lots of new advance features. I am also a Mac user and surfing net from last four years and found great experience to work with it.