Poll: Which is the best DS game

Thread: Best DS Games

Best DS Games

What do you guys think is the best Nintendo DS Games? Basically my list consist of Pokemon HeartGold Version, Pokemon SoulSilver Version, New Super Mario Bros., Pokemon Diamond Version, Pokemon Platinum Version, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, etc. Usually if I get time after my work or job, I come at home and to get relaxed I start playing games on my DS. It just refreshes my mood and makes me going deeper in the game.
    If PrAcTiCe MaKeS pErFeCt AnD nObOdY iS pErFeCt WhY pRaTiCe...ThAtS wHaT pEoPlE mAkE hAcKs FoR

abishek Guest

Re: Best DS Games

My favourite DS Game is Tony Hawk's American Sk8land. It has got good graphical gameplay, nice level designs, etc. Above all we can play this with one on one battle with wifi connection. This game is simply bluffing. Although quite old, it still offers beautiful graphics of not having to blush before those of the first components. The grip is perfect. Only downside: the facility. Indeed, the story mode if you ask that just a few hours to come, there is still the classic mode, but with challenges facile.

For me its the New Super Mario Bros.. After years of loyal service on consoles, excelling in both 2D and 3D and even in sports with the most incongruous, Mario once again plumbers overalls to make a return to moving. Based on its very first adventure on NES, New Super Mario Bros. is more than just a remake.

I like the Mario Kart DS and the five game modes in Mario Kart DS is which I like the most:

• Mode Grand Prix is to compete in the various sections of the game, good results can unlock circuits, karts and characters. Upon finishing circuit, points are awarded to competitors in order of arrival. At the end of a section, an index is assigned to the player depending on the number of points accumulated and the total time.
    • Mode Cons-trial allows to set record time on different channels, without other competitors.
    • In mode VS: The player hounds against other competitors, is directed by computer or by other players Multiplayer.
    • The object mode Battle is to stay in contention only on closed circuits.
    • In mode Missions: The player must complete eight missions in each level. Once made, to advance to the next level, he must play in a mission boss.

My money goes for The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. This game is good. The dungeons are varied, and there are many objects. The lifetime of the main quest is 20-25 hours. The bosses themselves are diverse and well made. The only negative points are that the boat trips quickly that becomes quite annoying and the temple of the king of the seas is ultra stressful and really boring after the 4th passage.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is one of the best wii games ever. The Castlevania series has truly captured the hearts of gamers with the episode Symphony of the Night on PSOne, by moving more towards the action-RPG. Therefore, teams Konami have to continue on this path by producing episodes for GBA almost as good as the divine SOTN.