Poll: Which is better?

Thread: Twitter vs Facebook

Twitter vs Facebook

Hello guys?

I wan to know which one is better to use facebook or twitter? I'm using both so thought to have public opinion to which they prefer better? Which one is more useful and practice. How "Twitter" and "Facebook" services are? what is their purpose for you? you use them regularly?

1) Twitter

2) Facebook.

Re: Twitter vs Facebook

Does the system microblogging or social networking?, Both of which are intermingled in many occasions, in fact there are people who use twitter to update facebook and people who use facebook to update twitter, and both solutions are perfectly valid.

To update the twitter to facebook application you can use twitter, and facebook to twitter update can use the application fb2twitter.

Last Wednesday evening I put the some sentence on Twitter and the state of Facebook , In Facebook This comment prompted a debate with a total of 23 responses aa my comment, 22 of which was in the first 90 minutes. For his part in TwitterThere was only one reply (Marc Vidal and more than 2 hours).

These data indicate that the level of use of the state of Facebook is growing regarding the use of Twitter,. I'll go with facebook.

That if, for purposes such as news reporting, or retransmission of events for quick reference in general, I think Twitter is a tool that will be consolidated. Moreover Twitter is preparing a version in Castilian. I am convinced that Twitter will become crowded shoves in the coming years in most normal profiles of users. My vote goes to Twitter.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

reeece Guest

It is likely that if you use Twitter more actively begin to see how you generate for your business within the network environment is also greater. Anyway I do not mean that Twitter has more activity on Facebook, just that for you have to be the first to participate.

I see something way more like twitter, where you write something and forget. The number of profiles that you can follow on twitter is much higher, further, the default option is that you can follow anyone, you need to change on facebook earlier that the other will accept you as a friend.

As for conversations, facebook see all the answers, even those who are not your friends on twitter instead to see a response in advance you have to follow the person who is responding.

chrismartin4u Guest

For me Facebook is best, because I believe that Twitter is only for celebrities and brand companies. Don't you feel it?