Poll: Which is the best ebook reader

Thread: Kindle vs Nook reader vs Sony reader

Kindle vs Nook reader vs Sony reader

Kindle eBook reader.
    Kindle eBook reader is developed by Amazon.com. The kindle hardware device uses electronic paper display. Kindle eBook reader has the feature to download content from Amazon. Release date of second generation kindle is 9 February 2009. Its operating system is Linux2.6.10. The most exceptional quality of kindle is its battery life. Kindle offers up to 4 days of battery life if Wi-Fi is on continuously and more than fourteen day if Wi-Fi is disconnected. A USB port is also provided for connecting kindle to computer. Kindle supports 2 Giga bytes of memory storage. Kindle supports 16-level gray scale. We can use kindle as a personal computer for blogging, as iPod for listening music and can download any book within a minute from public domain.

Nook Reader:
    Barnes and Noble nook also known as Nook reader is developed by Barnes and Noble. Nook reader is an electronic book reader based on Android platform. Nook reader was launched on 30 October 2009 in United States. The price of Nook reader is around US $259. Nook reader is one of the competitors Amazon Kindle. Nook reader has an expansion slot for extra storage. The one feature which differentiates Nook reader from other eBook readers is the “LendMe” feature. According to this feature users can share books with other user if the book is licensed by the publisher and the purchaser permitted to share the book.

Sony Reader:
    Sony manufactured an e-reader naming “Sony Reader”. Sony reader uses electronic paper display and it is developed by E Ink Corporation. Sony Reader has eight grayscales level which is viewable in direct sunlight. The best feature is that it does not require power to maintain a static image. Images in Sony Reader can be viewed in both the orientation of landscape and portrait. Sony reader is launched in different models naming with distinct specifications. Some of the model are PRS-300, PRS-600. PRS-900 is the upcoming model of Sony reader.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Which is the best reader Kindle, Nook reader, Sony e-reader

According to me Kindle eBook reader is the best of all the three. It has maximum number of features. The most important feature which I liked is its battery life. I think kindle is better than the other two Sony reader and Nook reader.

Pricing of Kindle ebook reader

The price of kindle is too high for the normal users but the feature kindle is offering, matches the value for money. Its weight compared to the other two eBook reader and the other extra features gives the top position to kindle

Re: Kindle vs Nook reader vs Sony reader

I think Sony reader is the best out there in the market so far!!

Resolution of Kindle e book reader

I liked the resolution of Kindle e book reader. 1200 x 824 pixel resolution is owe sum to reading e book content. Also liked the display size that is 24.6 cm.

Sony reader is cheaper.

Sony Reader is will be always cheaper then the kindle. And it gives you the almost same features as kindle gives you. Sony Reader has good user interface also as compare to kindle, though kindle will be smaller in size as compare to sony reader but i thin that can be neglected with respect to its price.