Poll: Kaspersky internet security 2009 vs ESET smart security 4

Thread: Kaspersky internet security 2009 vs ESET smart security 4

Kaspersky internet security 2009 vs ESET smart security 4

Hello, Currently i'm using Kaspersky internet security 2009. But getting many advice to use ESET smart security 4. I'm not much satisfied with the Kaspersky but not sure that its not better than ESET smart security 4. I wanna advice from you guys before buying it. What you guys say? Which is the best among this two? Thanks for any kind of advice.

Re: Kaspersky internet security 2009 vs ESET smart security 4

I also use the Kaspersky internet security 2009, i think its the better than ESET smart security 4. There is no official proof but from my experience i found the Kaspersky better than ESET.

Here is nice guide if you want to master the Kaspersky internet security 2009 : How To Master New Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 ?

Why to buy? If you can get experience by using the trail version. I know you won't be able to use all features but still you'll get enough idea about the difference between this two security products.

Trial Download : ESET Smart Security 4 for Win XP/2000/Vista (32-bit)

Trial Download : ESET Smart Security 4 for Win XP/2000/Vista (64-bit)

IMPORTANT: You must uninstall your existing antivirus solution before installing either ESET Smart Security 4 or ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.

The best anti-virus for me is ESET Smart security. ESET Antivirus V4 is the only product i do install on my PC's . Its working for me really flawlessly. Its always comes on top for detection rates and overall effectiveness and without slowing and crippling the speed of my PC like some do , like Norton .

I think Kaspersky internet security is the much preferred and popular choice. I don't believe in all-in-one solutions. Different companies have different strengths, and I don't think any one does everything best in class. Kaspersky internet security can usually be found for a much cheaper price than ESET.

These are two enough a reliable antivirus, both of them the best in the world, therefore any choice from them two will be correct. They are approximately identical, so it is necessary to use simply both and to solve what has liked you more.
    At my place 5 computers and two it is established KIS, on three Eset Smart Security. Eset to me is more nice.

Divyesh-tech Guest

Well i would go with Kaspersky internet security, it's one of the best antivirus i have ever used. Voted for kaspersky.

Hi' I'm use ESET NOD32 SMARTSECURITY 4 is the best Antivirus in the world i know Kasperssky is good But with ESET NOD32 SMARTSECURITY 4 it's just a joke trust me try it thank you

I will go with Kaspersky. Why because it has multiple features and the antivirus is very effective. The antivirus has a sandbox feature. By this the antivirus isolate the malicious programs. It has a really powerful and best firewall program which is better than Eset. It is a value for money product and has a virtual keyboard design that prohibits the keylogger applications.

Kaspersky internet security 2010 has many additional features than 2009 and its gives better result than 2009.

Kaspersky Internet security is more effective and Ultimate Protection than any other Antivirus Programme in the world. I trust in Kapersky Lab. No virus or any other malicious progrmmes won't effect your PC if ur protection is by Kaspersky. Never Kaspersky disappointed me for the last two years. Taking much memory is the only one drawback of Kaspersky . If you upgrade to your memory to 1 GB or higher, it is a very cheap and effective Protection to your PC. I am Challenging any virus programmes with Kaspersky Protection. Thanks for Eugene Kaspersky.

Kapersky for me

I've also using ESET Nod32 and it works good for me it makes my computer safe from harmful threat of virus. I like also Kaspersky even I don't even use it I just see it from a friends laptop and it is quite irritating when alarm by virus it always pop up.

Another Nod32 user here, very happy with it. Main reason I use it is because it is so light weight. Haven't tried Kaspersky though so can't really compare.

m14x Guest

My experience, Kapersky is the best.