Poll: Asus Bios Version Vertical line problem

Thread: In Which ASUS BIOS Version You met with the VERTICAL LINES Problem

In Which ASUS BIOS Version You met with the VERTICAL LINES Problem

I found that, I am facing Vertical line problem and I am using Asus motherboard, If I go to update BIOS, it only flash the most up to date Revision. and therefore I go to run a complete check of computer, motherboard and connectors, graphics card, memory etc. but unable to find any solution on the Vertical lines problem on the Monitor display, I have also even look on the motherboard manufacturers website and they list six BIOS upgrades but does not suggest to install any one of those, can anyone suggest me how do i get rid of this, Here i have listed Asus Bios version please tell me out of this how many bios you faced with an Vertical line problem.

Re: In Which ASUS BIOS Version You met with the VERTICAL LINES Problem

I would like to suggest you something. Find out your motherboard number, pull out the ATI card and any other PCI Cards you have in the computer, and then see if it still locks up on you. WinME does not like legacy devices or legacy drivers. Get a copy of the awardflash utility, create a XP start-up floppy disk, put the bios and the awardflash utility on it , boot from the floppy There were many problems between SoundBlaster and WinME, since SoundBlaster includes Legacy Drivers in their Driver Package.

Re: In Which ASUS BIOS Version You met with the VERTICAL LINES Problem

Finding the BIOS version usually involves restarting your PC and paying really close attention while some small print flashes before your eyes for a few seconds or less. When Windows starts, the OS loads information about the main computer BIOS and video BIOS and stores the following information under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System registry subkey.