Poll: Which is the best antivirus software for 2009

Thread: Which is the best antivirus software for 2009

Which is the best antivirus software for 2009

Which is the Best Antivirus Software in 2009? Where can I download the best antivirus 2009 software? Let us see ad rate According to it.

1. Norton Antivirus

Based on gathering information from users of the product, a "safe and anonymous, based on MD5 signatures," Norton Insight draw up a list of files scanned to exclude files automatically deemed safe during the analysis, which accelerates the latter. Norton Insight Technology is also helping to heuristic scanning engine to reduce the number of false positives by comparing a heuristic scanning the maximum level with the base signature files scanned by users.

2. Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 Software

Kaspersky Labs has been among the best antivirus software developers in the world for over a decade and at once Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 only tones up that reputation. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 is one of the most efficient antivirus software package* in the world today and boasts a great user interface with easy to use and spontaneous controls.There are no complaints about Kaspersky’s potency or ease*-of-use.

3. AVG Antivirus 2009 Software

AVG Antivirus has been an up and coming virus scanner for many years. Its free version is one of the most downloaded files on the Internet in the Computer Security sector. The new interface is clean and intuitive while still remaining useful.The menus within AVG Anti virus are identical simple and extend all the options and selective information needed to keep your system safe from Internet threats.

4. NOD32 Antivirus 2009 Software

ESET's NOD32 is simple to use right out of the box (figuratively speaking … it’s a download) and requires little or no configuring for the average user. Yes, it’s an “install and forget program! The interface is clean and simple with enable/disable toggles and a configure option for those who are into tweaking their antivirus software. Unlike Kaspersky, which allows you to tailor their software based upon the perceived threat and the level of protection desired, advanced configuring NOD32 requires a bit more knowledge of your system.

5. BitDefender antivirus 2009 software

Most people want antivirus software they can install and forget and BitDefender does just that! In less than a half an hour, you can download, install, follow the prompts, re-boot your system , you're protected and can forget about viruses, trojans, spyware, worms, and malware. Nobody wants to spend time tweaking antivirus software when they could otherwise be getting work done.

6. McAfee VirusScan 2009 software

McAfee is an industry leader in computer protection and VirusScan is their first defense against viruses. This software comes with a ScriptStopper to prevent viruses from propagating from one computer to another via email, and WormStopper.The SecurityCenter has several tabs besides the VirusScan tab. There is one for Personal Firewall+, Privacy Service and SpamKiller. These are other programs offered by McAfee.

7. Webroot Antivirus 2009 Software

Webroot Antivirus with Antispyware and Firewall is a satisfying product from Webroot Software. This skilled defender earns “TopTenREVIEWS Bronze Award” for it not alone includes sophisticated antivirus components but also lets in a full version of Spy Sweeper Anti-spyware software.Putting advanced antivirus software on your computer is not a sign of paranoia, it is smart. All computers that are connected to the internet without some sort of protection will acquire some kind of virus, spyware, adware or worse. Take proactive action and defend your personal information and your computer with a program like Webroot’s Antivirus with Anti-Spyware.

8. Trend Micro AntiVirus with AntiSpyware 2009

Trend Micro AntiVirus plus AntiSpyware is a full-featured and well-equipped program that is geared towards keeping your computer free of viruses and spyware. It is easy to configure for nearly any antivirus need. It causes significant computer slowdowns occasionally, but makes up for these issues with thorough scanning and frequent updates.

Re: Which is the best antivirus software for 2009

I think Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 Software is the best one!
    I am using since last 2 years! Lets hope this year too it will provide the best service!
    IF YOU CAN'T Convince THEM ...

CONFUSE THEM ...

I have always been stuck to Norton Symantec Antivirus and it is working for me the best way. Updating it manually after every 15 days will keep it always active against all latest virus and spyware. My votes for Norton

Hello,

My vote goes to Norton anti virus, it really works,and the best part about it is it din`t make system slow like many other anti virus softwares.

Hi

There is no Avast Professional in your list

I am using Avast Pro for the past 3 years, never had any problem with my PC. Also it uses less resources for running in the background with excellent anti virus capabilities.

I would go for McAfee VirusScan 2009 because it's very good as compared to others.My Vote goes to McAfee because i think they are best for finding virus on your PC

My vote goes to Trend Micro AntiVirus with AntiSpyware 2009 becuase it's very good antivirus.

symantec antivirus business edition

it's arbitrary to say which is the best. it makes no sense. but it's a good topic to draw argument

i think avira but problem about updates only

Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 is the best. No need for any fights !

I use K7 TotalSecurity, beats anything else I've tried before and I used to be with Eset and Norton for a time.

i m using nod 32 since last 1 year and i have got no ANtivirus problem working and Updated

I have never know an antivirus program as fast as this. Good job K7

Why no Avira in the poll ? Nowadays, it's detection rates are better than Kapersky !

ohmy all companies created virus

they are the creators and they are the killers.

trend micro is good for windows professional version

avg better for windows xp
    Last edited by Amol; 10-03-2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: linked removed

star Re: Which is the best antivirus software for 2009

I've used a few of them over the years and I don't know why anyone would choose anything other than Trend Micro. They have, to me, been the best for awhile. Reasons? Brutal anivirus blocks, codes, anticodes and sieves. Lightening fast autoupdates, warnings and great guides. Lots of options and compatibility. To me, very reasonably priced. And you can actually talk to a person if you need to. Choose the best. Forget the rest.

Oh my god I really suprised while seeing the poll[:o] b'cause Avast is not not in the Thread starter list

I using Avast 2 years till now there is no probs in my pc.

Avast is better than all the other anti-virus

The list of the best antivirus 2009/2010

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4
    BitDefender Internet Security 2010
    AVIRA Premium Security Suite 2009
    AVG Internet Security 8.5
    PC TOOLS Internet Security 2009

Panda Global Protection 2010 is the best I like Panda Anti virus since 2003
    Its the Best Antivirus I have ever use All Other is Bullshit.

all those AV sucks....None of em is best neither i found anyelse working best..

I using Avast anti virus for my system.
    I have been using this one AV last one year but I have seen not any problem with using this anti virus. It is awesome AV.

silent11100 Guest

hey
    norton 2010 is the best and i got at for free from here 100% working
    Last edited by Maqbool; 09-08-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.