Poll: Best CDMA Service Provider in India

Thread: Best CDMA Service Provider in India

Best CDMA Service Provider in India

Best CDMA Service Provider in India ?

TATA Indicom and Reliance mobile is private mobile service provider in India where as MTNL and BSNL is govt. Compare to BSNL Tarang and MTNL Garuda, TATA and Reliance providing good service and offers.

Re: Best CDMA Service Provider in India

Hello,

I suppose BSNL is Good in providing CDMA services in India. I am not using it but I heard from many of relatives who stays in different part of India..

Regards,

I think Reliance CDMA service is very good. I have never had any network problems too.

TATA is best service provider in CDMA. TATA indicom network in Mumbai is good compare to other provider.

i dont hav any idea as i use gsm user

but i thnk virgin has gud network and offers
    Last edited by dh_vardhan; 27-01-2009 at 11:59 AM.

Reliance is best..

good network and good plans..

but customer care is bad.. they are for company help not for customers.

I am using Reliance India CDMA no. since 2005. The service & Plans were good. But since 6 months service of Reliance is very pathetic. Neither customer care Exec have enough information available, nor they will satisfy you. Even some of the executives behave unprofessionaly. Which is embarasing. Network failure occurs on each alternative day. Maximum time even customer care executive states that they are having technical problems.

I am planning to change to some other operator.....

Thats true. I can say that not just from 6 months, its long before than that. I left Reliance service 1 year back due to all these reasons. Also don't know why they deduct some amount from our balance. They activate any service our number with out our permission / request and start deducting money as well.

Well, you should use MNP and choose any other service like i did. Just for suggestion, i can suggest you to go with Vodafone or Docomo, if you are in Mumbai.

Thanks Sikhar....
    I know its more than 1 yr....But any how I was managing coz Reliance has different on-net packages and I need to talk all of my companion having same RIM numbers. Now in last 6 months I have become so irritated due to the service & support of Reliance.

I am in Delhi & NCR. Can you suggest about any other CDMA service provider which can offer best talk value with budgeted plans. Coz unfortunately I have purchased a new CDMA handset just 8 days back and just inserting my old sim, I got a new service automaticly activated due to which my current pack of Rs.599 (unlimited talking to RIM no & daily 30 min to other in STD) got affected and I was unable to avail daily free 30mins.RELIANCE CCE forced me to use those free offers, finishing which will enable me to avail my 599 pack facility. Also funny thing z dat 1 CCE suggest me to use my old handset (which was not working).

Kindly suggest me regarding some CDMA offers....

Hi kuludilse,

You can try to shift to 995 plan for one month. In thin 995/- plan you enjoy free incoming from any network, free outgoing calls to Reliance numbers(CDMA+GSM+FWP) all over india while in roaming also, you also get 995 sms free to reliance mobiles cdma network while in roaming also and the std will be 1/- and local will be 50p, same is applicable while you are in roaming.

iqbal51 Guest

Can you suggest about any other CDMA service service provider which can offer best talk value with budgeted plans.

As of now these are the only service providers that offer best services. If you want to go with anyone among this, better choose anyone between Tata and Reliance.

There is a few set of plans available for CDMA users. Rightnow I found TATA as a reasonable solution. I am giving you links below where you can find ample of plans pack which are applicable for GSM and CDMA. Usually there is no great difference. But if we talk about mobile data plans then they are costly under CDMA compare to GSM. Just checkout the link below where you can find ample of plan details under TATA.

TATA Prepay packs

I am using gsm. But i am heard in many friends and relatives Best CDMA Service Provider in India is BSNL.

ThumbsUp Re: Best CDMA Service Provider in India

TATA Docomo is best CDMA service provider. I have used in metros and in rural areas also, connectivity was very good. Even clarity of voices while talking is also good.: