Voters
306. This poll is closed
  • Bajaj Pulsor DTSI Bike

157 51.31%
  • Hero Honda Karizma R Bike

149 48.69%

Thread: Bajaj Pulsar DTSI Bike or Hero Honda Karizma R Bike

Bajaj Pulsar DTSI Bike or Hero Honda Karizma R Bike

I want to buy a bike out of this two listed. Can anyone suggest me which one should I go for. Which will be the best for average, their advantages and disadvantages? Thank you

Hello!
    Karizma is such a nice bike with all the features. It is the best bike till today's date. It looks very trendy and i love that bike. If i will talk about Bajaj dts i, so it's a nice bike but it looks not very much attractive.

Hero Honda Karizma R Bike has a good look but as compared to price I think Bajaj Pulsor DTSI Bike is better.

I am fed up with all these Bajaj pulser bikes. They keep on innovating that bike after every six months I dont understand what they are up to.

karizma is the best...

I don't about their advantages and disadvantages but according to me Hero Honda Karizma R Bike is best bike and has a great looks. Its simply awesome.

Karizma R looks very stylish with balck alloy die-cast wheels dual light tailpiece, front indicators, the fairing, silencer unit, stepped up seat, panel shapes and new yellow black instrument binnacle.The fairing is not a full one which can be seen on sports bikes but nevertheless it was never before there on any Indian bike. The tank doesn't look big like the Pulsar's bulky tank but it holds 15 litres of fuel.

Karizma is my favourite. It gives the classic biking experience. I feel like I am flying when riding over 120 Km/Hr

Karizma is definitely for dudes.

ThumbsUp your choice

hi! You haven't mentioned the capacity of the pulsar you want to buy. It comes in three flavours- 150,180 and 200cc.

If u want performance out of your bike, go for the 200cc pulsar. With its oil cooled engine, it gives better performance than the Karizma even though it has a 23cc advantage over the pulsar at 223cc.
    While the 150 and the 180 are almost similar other than 30cc difference, the main competetor to the Karizma is the 200.
    If you want reliability, go for the Hero Honda with its more refined engine and gearbox. It has got a very reliable,frugal and proven engine.
    Though the 200 will give better acceleration, the other will give higher top speed.
    The 200 is costlier to maintain with its oil cooler and pulsars are a common sight on the road. But if you wait a lil longer, a fuel injected 200 is on the cards.
    The choice is yours dude. But if you ask me, I'll favour the Karizma.

there is a new bike in the line it called the Yamaha RX15

Specifications for YZF-R15

• Engine: 150cc, four-valve SOHC,Liquid cooled
    • Power: 22 bhp (guesstimate)
    • Gearbox: 6-speed (NC)
    • Fuelling: Six-hole injectors, FI
    • Frame: [Steel] Twin-spar frame
    • Fuel tank: 12 litre
    • Length: 1995 mm
    • Width: 670 mm
    • Height: 1070 mm
    • Wheelbase: 1290 mm
    • Ground Clearance: 160 mm
    • Tyres: 80/90-17 (f), 100/80-17 (r) tubeless
    • Brakes: Front and rear disc

Yamaha FZ

jesse forgot to mention, one more Yamaha FZ (150cc)

FZ, which uses an air-cooled engine, and lots of styling elements from the international FZ range (naked bikes from Yamaha). The engine, once again, is a 150cc unit, but torque rather than top-end glory is the aim here. So expect an effortless, likeable machine. Once more, the small bits are of a very high quality, high enough to make the RTR 160 look a bit under-designed. This one should be a more normal price, say around Rs70000 - Rs80000.on-road. Both FZ and the YZF-R15 have monoshocks, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    there is a new bike in the line it called the Yamaha RX15

Specifications for YZF-R15

• Engine: 150cc, four-valve SOHC,Liquid cooled
    • Power: 22 bhp (guesstimate)
    • Gearbox: 6-speed (NC)
    • Fuelling: Six-hole injectors, FI
    • Frame: [Steel] Twin-spar frame
    • Fuel tank: 12 litre
    • Length: 1995 mm
    • Width: 670 mm
    • Height: 1070 mm
    • Wheelbase: 1290 mm
    • Ground Clearance: 160 mm
    • Tyres: 80/90-17 (f), 100/80-17 (r) tubeless
    • Brakes: Front and rear disc
    What i have seen ! I think YZF-R15 got the best pick up then the Bajaj Pulsar DTSI or Hero Honda Karizma and it is comfortable to drive . so in my choise Yamaha YZF-R15 is the best currently, don't know about Yamaha FZ will get my hands on that soon

Yamaha FZ 150cc: If R15 is inspired from R1 then FZ 150cc is a clear derivative of Yamaha’s classic street motorycle FZ 1000cc.
    Video Games & Portable Devices for latest games and New gadget .

The YZF R15 and the FZ16 are two bikes of totally different character. The former is essentially a track machine with top-end(of the rev range) delivery(as in all sports bikes) while the later has good low and mid range for good city riding. Yamaha has given these bikes the character of their respective big brothers(YZF R1 and the FZ1) which are superbike and naked street bikes resp..
    Though both has monoshock suspensions, they vary too. The one in the R15 is linkless type set to a stiffer damper setting while the other is linked to the swingarm and has softer settings. Both are adjustable though.
    The R15 has skinny rear tyre which doesn't gel with the theme of the bike but is super grippy. So far so Good. And the FZ16 has a really fat 140section rear tyre, a first factory provided in India.
    Enjoy