Thread: Small water cooling solution for Core i5 pc

Small water cooling solution for Core i5 pc

I just changed the cpu case and it is a smaller one that before. I was using full size case and then I switched to smaller one. I am not having the budget to buy big one. The liquid cooler which I was using on the big one is not fitting in the smaller case. I want some help to find the right size for the same. I am going to sell off the liquid cooler and case both with power supply. I am right-now using the system with stock fan which makes noise and also the cpu temperature is rising.

Re: Small water cooling solution for Core i5 pc

Liquid cooler comes in standard size. There is nothing like small. I think you will get the one with 120mm radiator. Nothing smaller than that. Always buy a cpu case of regular size. So that you can add liquid cooler and additional fan on the same if your system is heating up. You must not go for micro or any other one which has less space inside. I think to use your existing liquid cooler you have to anyhow upgrade your cpu case.

Re: Small water cooling solution for Core i5 pc

There is one thing you can do to use your existing liquid cooler kit on your small cpu case. You can fit the radiator outside. Because there will be less space in it. You have to drill hole for the tube to come put that are fixed to the radiator. You can screen them outside the case at the backside and use it. There will be no issue. You can also place the radiator on the top side, but you have drill hole to above. Or else upgrade your cpu stock fan. Get a good one.