Thread: stop ASUS AI Suite from overclocking

stop ASUS AI Suite from overclocking

I recently downloaded and installed Asus's AI Suite III in my asus motherboard and did some overclocking with it. Now I am looking to stop the overclocking and go back to the stock settings but I am not able to find any settings to revert it back to default clock rates. Can anyone tell me how do I stop the auto overclocking from the ASUS AI Suite on my pc? Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: stop ASUS AI Suite from overclocking

I am using the AI Suite III in my computer and when I want to reset this software's overclock then I simply reboot my pc and then go into bios and restore everything to defaults. I think that you need to press the F5 button to load the optimized settings. Or else you can also set the clock settings in the software itself but that is too painful. After that uninstall this software from your pc. I will also suggest you to overclock your system manually rather than overclocking it with a software.

I will suggest you to first uninstall the ASUS AI Suite from your computer and then go into BIOS and check if the voltage is stable or set to stock settings. Software that is used for auto-overclocking is never a good way to overclock your pc. Even though it could give you an estimate on how much you can raise the clock settings but still I dont trust it. It is also best to make the changes in the BIOS and ensure to stress test those all yourself.

To undo the overclocking done by the Asus Ai Suite first restart your computer and then continuously press the Delete key on your keyboard to enter the BIOS menu. In the BIOS menu you have to press F5 to load the optimized default settings and then press F10 to save and exit. After that shutdown your computer and remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard for 5 minutes and then insert it back again. Now turn on your computer and then go into BIOS again and then load the optimized default settings again and then save and exit.