Thread: Nvidia GTX 770 overclock setting

Nvidia GTX 770 overclock setting

Can anyone tell me what will be the safe overclocking setting for my Nvidia Gtx 770 video card? I have seen people setting a voltage of +12 that rises the temperature of this card above 75C which is good and in gaming the gpu clock rises to 1250 as well? How far can we go with this card by means of overclocking? Thanks

Re: Nvidia GTX 770 overclock setting

All you need to do is download a tool called Evga Precision by searching it on the web and install it in your pc. You can use this tool to make your overclocking go easy. Just open the software and then change the Power Target to 100. Then you will see an arrow at the end of the slider called "Prioritize", click on it to get Tem Target and set it to 78. After that put GPU Clock Offset to 0 and Memory Offset to 350mhz.

What is the CPU and motherboard you are using? I think that your GPU doesnt need to be overclocked since it is more than capable to play any games at high settings. Just try to upgrade the motherboard bios and also the graphics card driver to the latest available and you will be able to play all the high end games without any issues.

If you are facing any frame rate issues so therefore you are thinking of overclocking the card. Well, it could be also your hard drive or SSD issue or perhaps the games problem which is not performing well. I used to get 100+fps with my quad core CPU and sli configuration. But after a new update on the game the FPS dropped to 50 constantly which was pretty bad.