Thread: Where to get a good voltage reader software for overclocking

Where to get a good voltage reader software for overclocking

Which voltage reader is more accurate in terms of giving out temperature for overclocking. I am trying to find a software that an work nicely and give a proper output. But the one which I have is not accurate. Just for testing purpose I enable turbo boost and the temp remains constant. It is a desktop widget. I need a tool which is accurate and has some kind of alarm feature. It must pop out warning when a temperature crosses the limit.

Re: Where to get a good voltage reader software for overclocking

There are some tools on web. They depend on the bios for information. Now in advance motherboard, you get a separate feature for checking out the cpu temperature. You have to buy the voltage meter separately. It gives you proper readings.

I think there is nothing better like Real Temp. This is one of the best tool which can be used to monitor the temperature of your system. It has amazing features and it works really well. Many overlcockers are using the same. This tool is capable of giving you multi-core cpu support and and offer you different and accurate temperature reading. It has a digital thermal sensor in it. This thermal sensor allow you to maintain a good rate when you are overclocking. So that you can skip or reduce as the temperature is lowered down. In overclocking the temperature rises really fast causing issue with the system. It can crash instantly.It is a accurate and reliable tool. The tool comes loaded with advance features and offer you smooth calibration. You can maintain a minimum and maximum temperature monitoring. And it will keep on notifying you the same. It is really accurate and great for benchmarking purpose. The tool does not needs setup.

Get Open Hardware Monitor. This is a advance tool and it offer proper information. You can do a number of different thing in it. It works fine with any system and gives accurate result. I am using this from long time and find the information proper compare to other tools.

In terms of software it is very complicated to get accuracy. You can use a temp monitor meter which is available online. You can use that to locate the right temperature of your cpu at the time of active session. That is the only way to get accurate results. Professional overclockers use a third party hardware for that. It has needle type edges at the bottom. And many high end board come with a dedicated thermal sensor. You have to connect the temp meter with that and it will read the temperature. It works fine and the output provided is also accurate. One tool which I use long before is accurate to some extent. It is called as Core Temp.This is a tiny tool and looks to be working fine. I had compared this tool with the meter and there was no big difference. The accuracy depend on the thermal sensor which are on the motherboard. Without them it is not possible to get accurate results.