Thread: Is there a cpu fan available that has its own temperature monitor led

Is there a cpu fan available that has its own temperature monitor led

Is there a cpu fan available that has temp led on itself. I am trying to go for overclocking and want to buy a new fan. But I can only see the regular kind of fans in the market. There are certain more models available in the market which has a led on it. I am looking for a fan that has integrated temperature monitoring utility through which it is more easy to predict cpu heating.

Re: Is there a cpu fan available that has its own temperature monitor led

No there is no such thing available. You will need to buy a good motherboard which comes with better temperature monitoring ability. That will be more appropriate I think. There is no fan available that really comes with a temperature monitoring utility.

Re: Is there a cpu fan available that has its own temperature monitor led

I am also looking for the same. I can see some full size fans in the market which has great cooling abilities. But they do not comes with anykind of temp monitoring stuff. It is right that everything here depends on the motherboard. Now there are some special board available which are loaded with cpu temp monitoring stuff. You can use them to get the most specific reading. There are dedicated utlity that comes with the board and also it is integrated in the bios. So that temp reading is more simple for you. To get that you will need to checkout some kind of overclocking edition of motherboard. Almost all manufacturer like Gigabyte, ASUS, MSI are offering a overclocking series which is high end and are great enough to give you the right kind of output. There are budget board also available in the market. But they are not so effective. Most of the overclocking boards also lies under gaming series. The UD7 series by Gigabyte offers you a comprehensive range of high end boards loaded with gaming as well overclocking features.