Thread: Trinity CPU Experience and OC

Trinity CPU Experience and OC

I made this threat to share experience of overclocking AMD Trinity processor. This is one of the most high end apu in the market. I had seen overclockers are able to meet around 8.0Ghz over it. Is that really true. It looks the apu is having high possibilities of overclocking and giving a better system output. Till yet I had not seen this processor in branded system. I hope the cpu really goes well under overclocking at high possible rates.

Re: Trinity CPU Experience and OC

It is correct that the processor is capable of reaching 8Ghz.But that is under extreme circumstances. You need the right system for that. Or else the cpu might face severe damage. There are some overclocking guide available on the web that can give you more information about the process.

AMD Trinity is actually recommended for gaming. I do not think it is a real overclocking processor. For gaming this APU offers great output with nice graphics. While for overclocking we need some great features like ability to handle processing power and them on the same hand managing the high power consume. If a cpu consume more power at time of overclocking it gets more heated. That can result in fatal problem later on. But getting 4.2Ghz is more easy here. This is a stable rate of overclocking that works really fine and has no issue with the output. Compare to many high end processors in the market AMD Trinity gives more stability in the output. Power efficiency is also another great thing that a cpu must have. And it can be only achieved with proper usage. Compare to AMD, Intel gives more efficient processors in terms of everything. While AMD here is really great on video games. If you are willing to buy then simply choose everything wisely. Because in future there will be more graphic demanding games and if you do not go for the proper hardware you might waste your investment.

Till yet AMD Trinity has good feed back in terms of overclocking. I do not think there is any cpu available which can pass 8Ghz. I had seen some 5Ghz as the last one achieved on Intel processors. That is extremely good result.

There are different version available under AMD Trinity. And also they differ in hardware configuration. It is essential that you must simply find the difference first. If we compare intel processors with amd, then surely intel wins. That is because of great output. They are more optimized in terms of power usage and multi-tasking. AMD Trinity and Intel Core i7 can be counted as similar processor from different manufacturer. There was small test made on both the cpu. In terms of output AMD Trinity win over Core i7. There are ample of reasons behind the same. When we talk about overclocking then Intel takes all the credit. Its processor are more reliable compare to AMD here. They are simply cool enough to give you long term stability if the overclocking process goes really well. While if you are looking for a good cpu just for gaming them AMD has many options and results.

I think IntelCore i7 will be more trusted one in terms of overclocking. Because it is designed to improve overclocking stability. I hope in future we would get some series of cpu by Intel which can break the record of overclocking.

Both are quad core processor. Intel Core i7 offers you 2.4Ghz of clock rate while AMD Trintiy gives 2.3Ghz. In terms of performance I found both of them similar. There is no great difference here. But compare to Intel, AMD consume more power while usage. It can be under overclocking also. Here Intel processors gets a additional point over power usage. They are optimized to work well at reasonable power output and works really fine. While after running some benchmarking test Intel Core i7 gain 20% more over AMD Trinity. There are many things cover here. Not just the graphics. Core i7 is truly a trusted cpu for high end systems in long run. While AMD Trinity can be affordable choice for gaming pc. If you are really looking for long term usage then you must simply go for Intel. You will never require to worry about upgrades there. Simply go ahead with the latest intel processors available in the market.

Core i7 is costly to some extent. But I had also seen a clear benchmark comparison rate between both the processors. I had seen that Intel Core i7 gains more point over AMD Trinity. That is what matters.