Thread: Good laptop with extreme overclocking features

Good laptop with extreme overclocking features

I am looking for some best gaming laptop that can also offer me extreme overclocking features. Compare to a desktop I prefer to go for laptop due to portability. I had seen some laptop models on the web. They offer good hardware but nothing special for overclocking. It looks laptops are far behind in terms of overclocking. Till yet there is no laptop that comes with liquid cooling. They are all depended on the air fan to control cooling.

Re: Good laptop with extreme overclocking features

There are no laptops for that. Because that can be a bit riskier. Overclocking is designed for desktop system which can offer a bit of liquid cooling support. Overclocking consist of great risk of damaging your pc due to heating. While in laptop things are compact. The entire system is packed inside a chassis due to which you cannot simply overclock it and there are chances that it will get more heater compare to regular desktop. You can search for gaming pc. There are ample of models available.

Yes there are gaming laptops available with high end processor and a good graphic card. But there is nothing special for overclocking. There are some laptops which comes with turbo boost technology. This boost your cpu performance when you need like at the time of playing game. My friend owns Razer Blade gaming laptop. It is nice powerful system with the more recent hardware and great looks. It works really fine and has a very nice output.

If you need a decent gaming laptop then I can tell you about some models. They are Toshiba Qosmio X870, Asus G75VW, Samsung Series 7 Game, etc. Almost every manufacturer is having a set of gaming models available for the pc. For overclocking you can stay on the safer side by performing a bit changes in the cpu clock rate. That is more than enough I think. It is essential that you must check out the maximum clock ratio to boost in specification. That will be more than enough.