Thread: Best CPU cooler for Thermaltake V4 computer case

Best CPU cooler for Thermaltake V4 computer case

I am using Thermaltake V4 at my home and it has been in use since past three months. I now want to upgrade my computer with new graphic card that will be connected with the other graphic card in SLI. Till now I have been using a computer with single graphic card. At present there was no issue regarding heat in my computer, but I think that when two graphic cards will be connected in SLI, they will surely cause problems. So I am planning to buy a good CPU cooler for my PC. I have used Cooler Master’s PC coolers in past and thus I am willing to buy PC cooler’s of same brand. Can someone tell me which are the best CPU coolers that will work best in Thermaltake V4?

Re: Best CPU cooler for Thermaltake V4 computer case

I use Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus and I think that it is a great CPU cooler. It goes with most of the standard CPU cabinets and it will also fit and work properly in Thermaltake V4. It is a great cooler and will cool the internals of the CPU efficiently. This CPU cooler is made using a cooling fan as well as heatsinks. Because of this combination, I heat is very well suppressed. Also the cooling fans used in Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus can be selected from variety of models. This selection will let you choose the type of blades which will suit your system’s requirements. This custom selection of the blades of the cooling fan will promise a good airflow in your system.

I too think that you should use Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus for your CPU cabinet. It is a good CPU cooler and from my experience I can say that it is very good if you want a CPU cooler that will last for many years to come. This cooler is modifiable in many ways; you can add different types of blades. You can also add various new cooler fans to it so that you can provide much better cooling to your system. You can also swap the positions of the cooling fans as per the requirement of your system’s internals. It also has slots to attach four cooling pipes which can be used along with the liquid cooling system. Also the level of noise produced by Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus is very low.

Another great cooling systems for PC is Cooler Master V8. If you are a professional overclocker or need to do some work that needs extensive processing power or graphic memory, then this cooling device will provide you the with best cooling. It will fit in Thermaltake V4 very well and you will not have to worry about the size. This CPU cooler is powerful enough to keep the temperature at lower levels even when the computer is running at its highest possible performance. The built of Cooler Master V8 is such that it promises faster elimination of heat from the system. I think this is the best feature of this cooling system.

If you take a good look at the model of Cooler Master V8, then you will see that there is an cooling fan encompassed with four modular aluminum fins. This cooling fan is great for eliminating the heat produced in your system by diverting it sideways. Also this cooling device contains eight diagonal pipes that go across the body of Cooler Master V8. This guarantees much better cooling when water cooling system is used in combination with it. Also the cooling fan used in this cooler is of 180 W. This ensures that the heat is blown out quickly and with efficiency. It also comes with precision control which can be used to control the speed of the cooling fan.

I have been using Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo for a long time now and I think you should try it out too. It is a good cooler which has been cooling my computer efficiently for long time now. This is the cooler which is one of the first cooling devices designed to fit and cool the systems using the Sandy Bridge processors. Also if you are an overclocker or person who needs computer for different purposes where heat is generated largely, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo will provide you with feature to adjust the speed of the cooling fan to match the requirement of the system. You can turn down the speed when not needed while you can raise the speed of the cooling fan when the heat generated is large.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is one such cooling device which is compatible with wide range of processors. It will not just work properly with processors made by Intel, but it can be used along with the AMD processors too. Also equipped with four cooling pipes that come in contact with Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, this cooling device will provide you the best cooling possible. This technology is patented CDC which helps in formation of the best surface for heat conduction. This also keeps the design sleek and optimized for use. Also the color changing oil caps on this cooler help to beautify the internal looks of the system.

The computers at my office have Cooler Master V6GT in them and let me tell you that this is the one of the best cooling devices available for the PC. This cooling device has a muscular look and a very strong built. I think this is what makes it different from other cooling devices. Though it is heavy to handle, it provides best cooling for the PC that I have ever noticed. The 12 cm cooling fans available in this cooling device is great and provides a good airflow in the system. Also the arrangement of the heat pipes to the V shape is good looking as well as useful. Also the life of these cooling fans is large, so you don’t have to worry about Cooler Master V6GT once you have installed it in your computer.

The best thing that I liked about Cooler Master V6GT are the aluminum fins that are used in it. These aluminum fins are arranged asymmetrically. This helps for better airflow as the asymmetric surface of these cooling devices spreads the air generated in random directions. Also this aluminum fins are so tightly stacked that they provide better surface area for the heat to be suppressed. Also the design is so good that it will look great in most of the CPU cabinets.