Thread: Zotac Gtx 560ti safe overclocking value

Zotac Gtx 560ti safe overclocking value

I have recently bought Zotac Gtx 560ti and have installed the same, I did not had any issue with the installation and it is working quite well. So now I am planning to overclock it, I have gone through some guides and tutorials and have learnt what is required and how I have to overclock my Zotac Gtx 560ti. I just wanted to know what is the max overclocking value for this card? Is there anyone having the same card and have tried overclocking it?

Re: Zotac Gtx 560ti safe overclocking value

In my case I am having the same card and I have safely overclocked it to 1000 mhz, that’s the max I have achieved as a stable overclocking. If you have good cooling then I think that you will be able to easily achieve 1000 mhz. In my case I had used MSI Afterburner for overclocking and unigine heaven DX11 for checking out the stability and I will suggest you the same.

While overclocking your card make sure that you are keeping an eye on its temperature, it is one of the most important factor as far as GPU overclocking is concerned. If you don’t keep a track on its temperature then it can get burnt and turn useless. Just start your task without any doubt, if you face any issue or have any query regarding anything then you can feel free to ask, best of luck.

Yes MSI Afterburner and unigine heaven DX11 are quite good softwares, I have been using the same in my case as well, I think that safe overclocking value will wary as per ones system cooling environment, in my case I was able to attain 950 mhz, when I tried going past than that, I started encountering artifacts in stability test. Since you have mentioned that you have gone through guides and tutorials I won’t add much but just like prem11 said , make sure that you are keeping an eye on temperature of the card. You should stop overclocking your card once its temperature starts crossing 70 degree Celsius, It is not recommended to go above that, you may find that your system is stable up to 80 degree but it’s likely to run in to overheating issues while running latest games.

It seem you are set to go, I mean prem11 and Beatrix have already pointed out the important things that is to be considered. The temperature of the card raises when you start increasing the voltage, you can start raising voltage by 10mhz and as you overclock it further you can decrease that figure, I mean 8mhz,6mhz,4mhz and so. You won’t run in to any issue if you follow these rules, just be patient and do carry out the stability test after raising the voltage. The overclocking procedure will definitely take time to don’t raise the voltages higher than what I have specified in hurry. You need to be careful while overclocking the card for the first time, once you do it successfully you will be able to do it again easily and quickly as you will be aware of your Zotac Gtx 560ti safe overclocking value.

Thanks for your contribution guys, I will surely keep those things in mind. Currently I am not keeping my target as 1000 mhz or 950 mhz but I am just hoping to attain 850 mhz successfully as my card is very new and I don’t want to take any kind of risk. I will surely try to go for 1000 mhz later once I get some experience.