Thread: Very poor quality of Silverstone TJ08E

Very poor quality of Silverstone TJ08E

Silverstone TJ08E is a Micro ATX cabinet. There was a site where a person was selling it on second hand. So I just ordered as it was looking great. But when I received that I found that the quality of this product is too dull. I had spoken to that guy related to the cabinet quality. He said it was the same he purchased and it is not more than a month old. The cpu cabinet is very rough and it has very delicate body. I had see some damages caused because of shock. I had fixed a old system on that and I worry that if I tighten this too much it can break the locks. I had never seen such a poor quality product in my life and now I am stuck with this. Surely this is going to break one day and I am forced to purchase a new one. I just do not have a good feeling for this cabinet.

Re: Very poor quality of Silverstone TJ08E

That is not too tough but enough to use for a home pc. If you need a stubborn cabinet then you will need to find something of military class. That is the reason I never purchase stuff online. I had gone to a nearby shop where I saw Micro ATX cabinet by Thermaltake. Those were awesome. The price was bit higher in comparison to the regular atx cabinets. But what I loved to see is the design. Well equipped with all bays and space you need for the connecting new hardware. Also it has a better steel body which gives it a robust look. So it is recommended that if you are going to invest is a good cabinet you must ensure or check it with your hand instead of realying on any photo on web. This is just a waste of time. The best part of this cabinet which I saw is you can disassemble the same entirely. Many cabinets just open up by side panels but you an also remove the motherboard panel separately. There are number of cabinets available. You just need to choose the best design you like. What most matter is the cabinet should be enough strong and should work for longer time. Upgrading the same in every 3 or 6 months is just a waste of money.

Re: Very poor quality of Silverstone TJ08E

There are many brands you can use. You just do not need to rely on costly one. There are many non branded cpu case that are available in your local market. Mostly all cpu cabinets comes with steel frame and are enough strong to give you life long support.