Thread: Suggestion for CPU Fan Controller

Suggestion for CPU Fan Controller

Hello friends, I was looking for new fan controller for my system, wanted to have flow sensor which can be reached it up to 1200Lph and might be require having a temperature sensor so that I can note down how much temperature I am getting it. So please suggest me which fan controller will be best and which might be working very nice for me. Thank you.

Re: Suggestion for CPU Fan Controller

If you wanted to have flow sensor and also temperature sensor then you can get Koolance TMS-205 Software Thermal Interface Controller, which is been best and also it reduces fan speeds how much you wanted to have it. if you wanted to check out performance of it then you can check on YouTube where a user have shared a video about it and also explained how does it works, so you better check it before getting confuse about it. It is been supported to both (32 and 64 bit) system and it is been working windows vista, XP and windows 7. But let me tell you one thing if you are been going for this one then you need to have empty motherboard slot or 5.25" drive bay. If you are not having it then you can get it worked, it hardware board is been powered by a direct 12V Molex power supply connection.

I would suggest that you better go for INS-FM16 Coolant Flow Meter, which is providing visual and electronic indicator of real-time coolant flow rate. If you are using Koolance TMS then it is been very much comfortable with it. So if you are using both of them then it will allow internal blue LED lighting to be on, off, or pulse according to flow rate. If you are having 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" ID G 1/4 BSP threaded nozzles then it is been compatible with all of them. For information you can check out Koolance website which will be listing you all details about it.

That is been really great and also nice to have, but I am looking for product which is having all of these, as I do not wanted to purchase it packs, so is there any company which is making any such product then please do tell me about it, will be going for it.

I know one company which is fulfilling your entire requirement. You should go with Aquacomputer Aquastream XT USB 12V Pump which is exact thing which you looking for and it is virtually noiseless pump for water cooling systems. It is having traditional pump functions but also having a highly integrated microprocessor-controlled measuring and control system for cooling system and you will not be able to see such function in other and it is been unique. If you check out older model of its, then its feature has been increased massively and it is been having USB interface so that you can observe thing which are been happening you do not have to connected and its software are been available on company website, so download it and start using it.

Would also suggest that you should go for Koolance TMS-205 Software Thermal Interface Controller, which is been best and also it is been controlling system very well, I do think that you might be having 5.25" drive bays on your motherboard, it is really nice and better option for you, just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edi View Post
    Would also suggest that you should go for Koolance TMS-205 Software Thermal Interface Controller, which is been best and also it is been controlling system very well, I do think that you might be having 5.25" drive bays on your motherboard, it is really nice and better option for you, just go for it.
    I would like to say that who is there using 5.25" drive bays in this present time and where user is been concerned then he might be having a empty slot of motherboard to get thermal hardware fit on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabhanyu View Post
    I would like to say that who is there using 5.25" drive bays in this present time and where user is been concerned then he might be having a empty slot of motherboard to get thermal hardware fit on to it.
    I am using the 5.25" drive bays and I am having dual of them and also having a reservoir for two Laing D5 and after that having Blu-ray burner also, so it is not like that no one uses in present time.