Thread: How to boot CPU without PS2 port & USB Keyboard

How to boot CPU without PS2 port & USB Keyboard

Hi friends recently I have bought the new CPU Asus pz68 v-pro, motherboard, and psi and I just try to make use of that Spec in my system but however I get confused about one issue that I just try to boot my system after assembling those hardware to My System, but however I see some error with me CPU fan and also the USB keyboard is not working. However there is no ps2 port that I can make use. So is it possible to boot my CPU without PS2 port or I have to buy a new USB Keyboard to use. Why this issue is seen after this upgrading of CPU and how to overcome this issue. If you guys have any information or any suggestion hen please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to boot CPU without PS2 port & USB Keyboard

According to my information may be the PSU that you are trying to supply voltage to your CPU is not working properly, so make sure that whether the connection of your Hardware is properly with PSU. And also it is necessary to buy a new USB keyboard for use, there are many Cheaper Keyboard is available for purchased. Because it is necessary to have a keyboard for System Navigation.

May be your CPU Fan is not properly plug there into the appropriate socket. So make the verification whether your cpu fan is plugged into the correct fan plug. Because there are two cpu socket, one is for System Fan and the other for CPU Fan this kind of issue is seen if the cpu fan socket is left open.

According to my information if you have PS2 Keyboard and if there is no connector for this kind of Keyboard in your CPU then you can make use of ps2 to USB adaptor. This will help you to make use of PS2 Keyboard to connect with your CPU. You can get this kind of adaptor from any of the online stores or from the nearby electronic Shop.