Thread: Any Advice on Overclocking MSI N560GTX-Ti

Any Advice on Overclocking MSI N560GTX-Ti

I used MSI N560GTX-Ti graphics card on my system. I used it for playing Vindictus, Iris Online, League of Legends, Street Fighter IV, Starcraft2, and Counter Strike. now i want to overclock this graphics card for better result. Is there anyone already does this overclocking process on it?? If yes, please share your experience. I used it with the Mac OS X SnowLeopard OS. So, i am waiting for such reply.

Re: Any Advice on Overclocking MSI N560GTX-Ti

The core overclocking of the MSI N560GTX-Ti helps to improve the already high performance. but main thing about it is overclocking is never a guarantee. It might be possible that damage happen on it because the GPU is previously clocked high out of the box. The most impressive benefit of this overclocking graphics card is the Temperature and Power Consumption. hence i suggest overclock your card.

The memory overclocked outstandingly, nearly 21.5% faster and works to run the higher graphical games on your system. Hence its well for doing overclocking with following correct steps. USe such below steps for overclock your GPU.
    • FIrst Calculate Optimal Clock Speed
    • Start Nibitor And getting BIOS Information
    • Save Graphics Card BIOS
    • Set New Clock Speeds and GPU Fan Speeds
    • Then Save Graphics Card's New BIOS Settings
    • You need to simply boot In DOS Mode and check GPU Clock Speeds.
    • That's it. You did overclocking on your GPU using such process.

In order to reprogram an Nvidia card's BIOS, Nibitor(3.5), Nvflash(5.5) and USB or optical disk storage device is being necessary for you. hence first get this type of tools and storage devices. Then apply such abooue mentioned process for overclocking your graphics card.

manually Setting frequency of the graphics card's BIOS is the fastest thing to overclock such cards. Even its more important in this process. So, be careful at the time of setting your GPU BIOS setting. You need to do it in proper way. Otherwise, you can get the problem after overclocking your graphics card bios.

Yes, there is necessary to be careful while setting GPU bios setting and features. i also did this process on my graphics card and now i was able to play some interesting games. They are Aliens vs. Predator, Metro 2033, Crysis Warhead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Just Cause 2. I think you can also able to play such games with this card after finishing this overclocking process successfully.

You can even use the MSI’s Afterburner overclocking software. This software is specially build for this overclocking purpose. With the help of this software, your graphics card compatible with GPU over-voltage function to totally unleash the overclocking potential. It also helpful for decrease the temperature by 20°C. hence use this inbuilt software and check its output.

Yes, i used this software and with the help of this software i was able to set the fan speed, GPU & memory clocking speeds in real time and maintaining the power and voltage of this graphics card. Then for using this software first you need to download and install MSI Afterburner on your system. Then execute it and follow proper instructions for doing overclocking on your graphics card.

WIth this help of this software we can also store up to five different fan profiles to match any situation. ALso this MSI’s Afterburner overclocking software works for real-time monitoring interface and controlling the overclocking stability on this video card. Hence use it and run for OCing.