Thread: Overclocking with AMD 1055T or AMD 965 BE or AMD 960T

Overclocking with AMD 1055T or AMD 965 BE or AMD 960T

I'm looking some attractive processors that comes under $150. After reading so many articles, i chosen three AMD processor. They are AMD Phenom II X6 1055T or AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE or AMD Phenom II X4 960T. Its configurations is being great but i need some information about these three processors that describe steps to perform overclocking on it. Looks good, but how will it do with Streaming and games? Which is the best CPU in that case? Please describe this in breif about this issue. i hope that this kind of experience faced by many AMD user. Then please share your valuable experience here. Thanks.

Re: Overclocking with AMD 1055T or AMD 965 BE or AMD 960T

Such six-core AMD processor costs only $200, but demonstrates pretty “senior” overclocking potential. The latest AMD 1055T and 1090T six core processors are fantastic value for money. if you're a newbie i must say don't try to perform overclocking on a non black edition phenom chip. initial situations there is no need to perform any overclocking task on it but if you want to try this then definitely you need to just follow the proper overclocking task on it. But initially there is no need to perform this overclocking with such new processors. Initial conditions this CPU is being also helps to play games and nothing problem with streaming on it.

Yes, i also say that there is no need to do this overclocking task with the CPU. 1055T overclock use FSB (front side bus) it need high ram and in this process, this will be work to improve the clock frequency of this cpu. RAM insertions is being the major help that works to do this overclocking task on newest CPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Aileya View Post
    Yes, i also say that there is no need to do this overclocking task with the CPU. 1055T overclock use FSB (front side bus) it need high ram and in this process, this will be work to improve the clock frequency of this cpu. RAM insertions is being the major help that works to do this overclocking task on newest CPU.
    Initally the six core Black edition processors has been the facility to provide the high level performance on its system. In that case, you need to simply do the build your system with one of such six core based processor. After some time, if you look that performance is being not as per demand, then apply such overclocking on it. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix the complex issue.

I actually thought i had given you more information, perhaps it was for someone else. I Have overclock my x6 1055T to 3ghz (210/215) and 50mv on CPU (1.35v). After purchasing this processor, initially i didn't do any overclocking on it. but when i look the performance with high configurations based video games, it has been not suitable. Hence i decided to perform overclocking on it. It will be helpful for me. hence if you want to best processors with overclocking on it, then the AMD Phenom II X6 1055T CPU is best for you.

I used AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition and i must say that this is well for my system. i also did overclocking on it and the result comes positively. I follow all the instructions that mentioned on manual. this overclocking helps to improve cpu performance to the higher level. This is best for me and hope you also like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Habiba22 View Post
    I used AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition and i must say that this is well for my system. i also did overclocking on it and the result comes positively. I follow all the instructions that mentioned on manual. this overclocking helps to improve cpu performance to the higher level. This is best for me and hope you also like it.
    One common thing about this three processors is being it has been six core processors. once CnQ is enabled (bios) the CPU idle speed goes down to 800MHz a core. Hence if you set this option to its enabling stage, then definately you got the best clock rate on its CPU. Try this and check its details.

You don't need to think about overclock with such six core Black edition AMD CPU. The reason is being simple. Such highly configured CPU provide 3ghz speed. Yes, these three processors definitely helps to do the gaming and surfing internet with the 3GHz speed. This is best to avoid overclocking and still get higher speed. I don't think that there is any certain things necessary onto it.

These three CPU are compatible to perform the overclock processor. There is possibility to do this overclocking by changing CMOS setting of the BIOS. but the main thing about it is AMD Phenom II X6 1055T CPu is mostly comfortable with the overclocking task. Overclocking helps to improve performance of this cpu at higher stage. We need to simply change the setting of CMOS. Lots of user already do this task on their system. I hope that you can also perform such process.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabhanyu View Post
    These three CPU are compatible to perform the overclock processor. There is possibility to do this overclocking by changing CMOS setting of the BIOS. but the main thing about it is AMD Phenom II X6 1055T CPu is mostly comfortable with the overclocking task. Overclocking helps to improve performance of this cpu at higher stage. We need to simply change the setting of CMOS. Lots of user already do this task on their system. I hope that you can also perform such process.
    Black Editions don't overclock better on decent motherboards in my experience. It want be more effective as compared with the non black edition. This is best and it will be work well compared with such black editions. In such situations you can also might be thing about other non BE cpus. This is also better options for you.

You can also contact to the official site expert person regarding more information about this processors. AMD official site works to express more things about this overclocking with AMD processors. As i know that such overclocking works to improve the streaming and gaming performance of the system. Hence for such kind of processes, you definitely need to perform overclocking with six core based CPU on your system.