Thread: Need help in overclocking Gigabyte P41T-D3P (rev 1.3)

Need help in overclocking Gigabyte P41T-D3P (rev 1.3)

I installed this on my computer motherboard and the BIOS I am totally unable to increase the clock speed of over 10 MHz The system turns off wait a few seconds will start to reboot, no, scratch and pull at the speed of the shares.

The CPU is a CPU shown OC to 3. 8 GHz in a XFX force 790i Ultra SLI DDR3 Intel Socket 775 with little or no adjustment, on the other hand, cannot acquire the CPU to OC on this board. That mobo developed a error so that it cannot carry on using it, and I originate a contemptible and dependable and might be this Gigabyte mostly for the motive that it supports DDR3 RAM and dig for in exacting. On paper it seemed that I might OC my chip.

In all other board behaves in general until now, however I have experience and I'm dissatisfied with that feature of OC it so far. Perhaps I'm mislaid something understandable, or perhaps the SSD is not detected by the Q-Flash utility. Listening can help or recommend some kind of action or be supposed to I RMA the board to the contractor?

Re: Need help in overclocking Gigabyte P41T-D3P (rev 1.3)

• 2000 MHz operating speed with 9-9-9-28 latencies at 1.9V
    • EPP 2.0 compliant
    • 2GB Pack consisting of a matched pair

To set the system to work with these DIMMs stable with a moderate clock. Loosen over time and amplify the tension .you have plenty to play .It would have a crack in the manual setting in 1.6/1.65v and 9-9-9-22-30 attempt escalating the FSB.

I tried the settings you suggested and was able to do what I've done so far, which is to raise the 10 MHz clock. Strikes back strain did not help the situation either and I still was not able to start.

In my preliminary message, this is the roof has been this forum so far with the times of RAM is set to auto, or manually adjust.

in addition, once the RAM speed go beyond 1066 that will not start, dropping the RAM speed to say 800 and lift the clock to no matter which above 343 = bus boot failure.I would have consider that this ram can with no trouble handle the slower speeds, nevertheless it is still early!

It seems that may have put your finger on it; do not be familiar with how I missed this low figure either. BIOS illustrate the setting of 1.2, nevertheless CPU-Z shows a good lower figure, as you barbed out.

I have tried to raise the voltage to 1.3, but the tension is shown in CPU-Z on the restart was precisely the same every time at or below 1.16v so I think we can have a bust rail PSU. So I go to a group of friends for your power supply 850W (550W Mines more.) I'll go and attempt some values of OC.

If it works, it seems I’m going to be holding more money into the black hole we call computers.

550 is pretty poor today. Lot of people out there considers the minimum of 650 W now .Additional ten can raise the roof 200/250watts. Makes power sense prepared for the future anyway .think of a figure and double that comes to mind whenever I look at my team.

I discovered that my V6 Easy Tune adjust the tension was incorrectly unless action at startup is removed, and tension ran very well.

Bad news: Well, the tension rise, but at least what was requested in the BIOS IE: I put in my Vcore@1.36875v but health status reads 1.348v .what is a few points lower order.

The system will not boot above 343 MHz, as before the change of power supply. I wondered if the adjustment of the termination of the CPU can make a difference.

There is another place called the CPU benchmark, but the manual does not help here only indicates the values and what it does, which is the current value default is 0.805v I have not changed. Memory behaves perfectly on your adjusted rate of 1.6V. All other voltages look good on the health and 12v@12.175 .Temp in the BIOS supports @ 27c.

"The increased frequency BLCK automatically increases speed of RAM. To this end, all motherboards, there is no way around it. So you have to drop the RAM speed to a lower value by raising the FSB affecting your over-clock, while still maintaining the memory frequency below the roof work

If the above does not apply. It's starting to look like a hardware trouble .I know it's a pain, nevertheless the next thing to check is a nest of the CPU for bent on the motherboard . So it's a Grand-father magnifying glass and a good light .If any damage than smile for the reason that one. That is the hobgoblin and with a steady hand and a sewing needle can be fixed .Just gently rub back online.

I've been watching the actual RAM speed and the latch MCH frequency multiplier system reminiscence will always attempt to uphold the frequency of fewer than or equal to 1066 which is the ceiling of the board with this ram According to the manual and the list of compatible memory issued by Gigabyte.

I took the plunge and invested in a brand new OCZ 700w PSU Mod-Pro Stream and is humming away I pushed the Vcore voltage to CPU-Z still 1.36875v still tells me is making a dissimilarity 1.3280v 0.04075v if that is so severe as they say then it looks like I'm going to pull the water-cooled die, and take a look at the pins. You may have to tighten down or something, but I'll take a look and let you know as soon as possible I have a huge magnifying glass that comes in handy for these situations and a bronze map reading, so I'm well equipped

So I took the water cooler pins inspection and thorough, there is a flattening or twisting of the legs, they're all standing in arranged rows bit. Tightened finger-tight according to the manufacturer's commands.

Also be aware that this running with 1333 MHz Kingston DDR3 rating one stick and have been lucky here either. I think it's probably time to call a day and just run the Mobo without overclocking settings, because here is stable and works well for one hour in the first 95 too.

I have an XFX ultra 790-1 sitting in the closet that I suspect that had power problems and therefore have replaced the power supply yesterday, I have the intention of getting out of the box in the near future and fall CPU in there and start over, hoping the OCZ 700W PSU past sins away .

To be honest , usually run my systems in inventory levels anyway, especially at this time, the hardware is more than powerful enough to run any software out there without having to overclock to manage. The hardware also tends to last longer is an added advantage.