Thread: Using HyperTransport and DDR 3 makes CPU Overclocking

Using HyperTransport and DDR 3 makes CPU Overclocking

Hello friends, I was thinking that when Overclocking is using the CPU bus, so if uses the HyperTransport or using the DDR3 memory will also increase it frequency. Well I am talking about CPUs that have the memory controller on the CPU. So please suggest what should I do and what is the proper way to avoid the Overclocking of the system. Please suggest me something to avoid the Overclocking of the system and also can get any better to use the system for the Overclocking of the CPU. Thank you.

Re: Using HyperTransport and DDR 3 makes CPU Overclocking

You can use the DDR 2 RAM and use it and also you can be able to get solve the problem and also you might also not get the Overclocking of the CPU, so you should try that and see the Overclocking is still coming or, I think it won’t be come.

Well I want to tell and also want to add some information to you that on all the motherboards that over Overclocked on their which has been an option to reduce the RAM clock / memory frequency which is usually located in the Overclocking section. Even sometimes it does not take the overclock into account for the example you have a 10% of the overclock and the list of memory frequencies which are the 533, 667, 800 so they will actually go to the 586, 733, 880. Hope the information which I have given to you might help you to get it done.

Well Yes as per the above said, so the motherboard are directed related on all of the 1st and 2nd generation core platforms because of the memory controller which is on the chip.

I also agree with the above users, has there are some points which are the reason of creating the overclock in the computer, so you have to check and get the best and also which is not creating the overclock in the system. You can check on the internet for the problem you have got it and also you check which would be the best for the system which you are using it and also you will be good choice to select the best and also the great idea to have a safer computer then have an Overclocked computer. Hope you will do as per the suggestion given by me and the other users.