Thread: Performance of Gigabyte G-Power 2 Pro Cooler

Performance of Gigabyte G-Power 2 Pro Cooler

Recently I bought a computer from a showroom; its configuration is really an awesome. But I’m getting problem when play game on my computer for an hour. It gets heated early. When I touch my CPU my hands get burned. So i ask my friend about this problem he tell me to replace my cooler fan of processor. So I search on internet about new processor cooler fan. While searching I get attracted Gigabyte G-Power 2 Pro Cooler. But I don’t that much about that cooler. So friend I need your help to get more information about this cooler fan.

Re: Performance of Gigabyte G-Power 2 Pro Cooler

Gigabyte has produced a name for itself as one of the worldwide go-to people in motherboards, as well as having a critical presence in the case, design card, and capacity supply businesses. Then again, one range that the community has yet to break on a noteworthy scale is the CPU cooling business sector. It's been abate advance for Gigabyte in the land of heat sinks, and we haven’t viewed a Gigabyte cooler after final year when we surveyed the disillusioning Gigabyte 3D Rocket II. Now however, we at long last have a successor-the G-Power II Pro. I have read review about this cooler fan and all review were good.

The main key features of this cooler is it box composes a fantastic bargain of the cooler's slanted fan plan, with the cooler's fan and chrome cover obviously visible through a plastic surround. The case decidedly lays out the cooler's particular (admitting that it doesn’t post the fan's bearing sort accurately), as well as warning any potential purchaser that your case should be at any rate 200mm from CPU to case side with a specific end goal, which is to suit the tall cooler.

This cooler comes with lot of good performance in the market. Really it makes good impression on computer buyers. This cooler comes beneath the cardboard and plastic external shell, the cooler is tightly archived in a froth jail to keep the blades fantastically secured, while every last item else is saved in a cardboard box to stop the bits bashing as a single unit in transit. Combined with the heat sink, we consider a quite inclusive mounting case that incorporates plastic washers, LGA775 and AM2(+) sections, an AMD socket maintenance cut, a 5/12 volt 3 bind Molex link, a build up unlimited fabric for cleaning that chrome arch and Gigabyte's particular thermal interface material. There's likewise matching screws and screw nuts, balancing all things that you’ll should fit the G Power II, aside from for a screwdriver.

Gigabyte's thermal results extend takes up a major subsection on their worldwide homepage, and combine a significant number of cases, atmosphere and water cooling units for VGA and CPU, note pad coolers, and capacity supplies. The G-Power 2 Pro is the second CPU cooler from Gigabyte to be acquainted with our torture chamber. Our G-Power 2 Pro specimen arrived in an enormous retail box with full color representation that vowed a store of eco-threatening bundling materials. The promise was fulfilled.

I will show you this cooler features and compatibility.
    • Convex bends broaden breeze go for both CPU and MOSFET cooling.
    • 12cm elevated breeze data transfer capacity quiet fan for high temperature dispersal.
    • Pure copper-base, nickel-covered for toughness.
    • Back-closure blue barometrical LEDs.
    • Heat pipe cluster including 8mm-thick hotness channeling.
    • Dual speed deed from acoustic to display.
    • Fan speed modification by voltage connecting link.

It compatibility with many processor it is compatible with Intel as well as AMD processors like Intel Core 2 Extreme processor series, Intel Core 2 Quad processor series, Intel Pentium 4 processor series, Intel Core 2 Duo processor series, AMD AM2, AMD Athlon FX series etc.

The late Gigabyte G-Power II Pro cooler brags universal configuration, needs primary introduction system, is minimal at the base, quiet at least fan revolution speed and exceptionally peaceful at most extreme fan turn speed. Gigabyte over again centered on the notion of around-the-socket area cooling effectiveness when designing their unique Gigabyte G-Power II Pro cooling result. One get a load of the newcomer is sufficient to see it. Gigabyte G-Power II Pro measures 121 x x126 x 162mm in size and weighs 642g, yet, in spite of that the heat sink cooling surface is subjectively minor. Gigabyte builds had to twist the hotness-pipes a parcel attempting to attain the fit cooling for around-the-socket domain.