Thread: How to save settings in BIOS with RevoDrive 240GB?

How to save settings in BIOS with RevoDrive 240GB?

Hello friends I have been using the AMD 6 Core with a Asus P6X58Dand 8 gigs of ram and now I have a problem with the overclocking part I want to know how can save my overclocked settings that I have stored in the bios before I update it And right now I have been using the Intel SDD and I was planning to get rid of this and try the Revo drive again so any suggestion over here if even they would be a discussion about what should I do and what not still it would be an acceptable suggestions?

Re: How to save settings in BIOS with RevoDrive 240GB?

Hello friend I would like to tell you that you must try to search various means of overclocking that can be used on devices compatible with which ever motherboard you are having. You should contact your retailer for different overclocker devices that are present in Asus motherboards. Also, check the details of configuring the BIOS is already present on your computer and see if the overclocking will take place seamlessly with you or not. And this can be done by checking the system to use and can withstand the Asus overclocking the CPU and GPU. I hope this would be sorting your problem out. Or at least help you to sort them out.

Well dear would like to share up my personal experience about this so I update my bios to 1.8, 1.9, and the revolutionary unity does not work, did not appear at all with 1.8, but 1.9 was presented with the changes, however, after the first configuration BIOS and reboot disappeared never to be seen again. At this point I return to my 1.6 bios I have all my settings stored on board and find another unit that supports the Revo. Revo unit is faster than my SSD only for what they may be worth the change. And so I would say stick with the Intel one that’s fine.

I would say don’t update anything because while searching for your queries I have found that there is lots of problem been faced by several users like they have been facing the problem of disk getting disappeared and all so I think you should not get into the risk haven’t found anything about the revo drive installer sorry to say that but I would say that you should contact to your engineer he may suggest you a better solution best of luck hope you get done with your problem sooner.

Thank you so much guys for having a discussion over this topic and trying to help me out i have got some good point over here but not a complete solution for what i have asked anyways i would be trying out on the basis you have said and i think i would get rid of the problem because many things what you have said have some good points in it so thanks again, and if i wont be able to solve my problem then i would be coming back to this page and if i get rid of it then no more questions over this.