Thread: How to overclock AMD FX-60 and Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe

How to overclock AMD FX-60 and Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe

I’m having a two motherboard of different company one is of AMD FX-60 and the other one is assus A8N32 SLI deluxe and I’m having 2gb corsair ddr 4 which is of 1gb and I even have zalman 9500 and now I want to overclock it and had made a bit search on net but I dint get anything can anyone suggest me to how to do this and the solution if there is problem with it. I will be very much thankful to the person who ever help me out to do this.

Re: How to overclock AMD FX-60 and Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe

Well it pretty much easy to over clock the amd fx-60 for this you just need to keep an eye on the temperature which does not go above the 60c. you need to disable the cool and then quite after doing that set up the value for multiplier, ram speed, voltage manually and even lock the pci-e speed and increase the multiplier to 5 and then save the setting the reboot your system and keep doing it until it get booted. After that keep increasing the voltage until it boot and keep. Just keep on checking the CPU voltage mean time.

I’m having the similar configuration like you. If you had found your max multiplier speed then just drop the DDR speed not much only by one setting and even your HT muti by one. And after that keep increasing the base clock up to 5 till it stop booting and if it doesn’t boot the drop it back. And make sure that your ram speed doesn’t go over the 1200. And once everything is stable then you must run the prime95 fro twice a time to ensure that it is stable.

Well I’m having the problem in finding the multiplier but I had found the fid and even vid which I had set manually and had got about 3 ghs temperature. I had seen the website for extreme overclocking but I dint get much thing even that was the point of the website. I had tried 1.5 vchore and also 215x4 to an oc ram not much but ram was giving the voltage of about 2.9v. I don’t know how much high does volts goes for ddr.

I think so 2.9 are not bad. I’m having DDR ram and it only goes till 2.65 and according to your configuration I think you should go more with the voltage on the base clock. Im having a asus a8n-sli deluxe which could go up to 289 ish and its stable. Well I want to know how I should overclock my video card. Is anyone planning to overclock there video card and know how to do so then kindly share it with me.thanks in advance.

Well I’m much sure that the volts are 2.8v and I think it’s a default setting in the corsair xms 3200. This is my htpc. I’m doing this as just now I had reinstall the windows in it and I’m having the 1gb GT220 video cards which I had turned back to the stock setting. i had switch the cpu setting to 11x just to raise my memory speed and the system usually take 11x240 but for this you need to lose the timing for your ram which will go to 240 I think.