Thread: How to reset memory for Overclocking in Dell Alienware Area-51 ALX

How to reset memory for Overclocking in Dell Alienware Area-51 ALX

As a result, I sent a message to the executive office of Dell, and receive incredible service. I had to go through a few broken computers earlier than I get my "perfect" system. However, in the span of 3 or 4 months, stopped selling its Area-51 ALX with 5970. Therefore, I have a replacement (not as expensive or powerful) is 2 GB of HD 6950. Subsequent to make use of for some time, constantly rechecked on their website to observe what GPU began promotion it’s PCs. Please help me thank you.

Re: How to reset memory for Overclocking in Dell Alienware Area-51 ALX

Hello to the same issue. I think there is a problem with the heat causes the GPU to downclock or somewhat? I'm not extremely proficient to arrive at a conclusion through "problems" in general. All I am familiar with is that when I was double 6950, Metro 2033 could play on high, and was able to play on one end or in some areas (where in other areas, he stuttered a little). Now, through the double of 6990, I am able to run the game at end, however shortly subsequent to playing, my computer sounds.

You are able to add more fans to the system and set the fan curve PCI-E to run a little higher. Mine is 15% at what time idle. When I get my sound card and TV to run my third 480 that it hit 20% of inactivity. You can search the forums here for every the information you necessitate on the fans. There are a lot of stalls with walk through and photos. Did you go into the BIOS and position the memory to 1866? I hope this will help you please check all these settings. And let me know it’s helpful for you or not.

When the BIOS will not let me do that? I am familiar with a lot of small adjustments in the BIOS. Do you also think it is my GPU temps running my games? Could you direct me to a fruitful discussion? Can you recommend a superior size fan, or a superior fan, during general, used for the Area-51 ALX with ginormous GPU? I should also note that after reading some posts about the fan base, I can safely say that I have no idea what you just read. Also, I have the feeling that I have to go to a doctor or something to that PC or two installed.

I'm running 3-Way SLI and 2-way SLI with a card slot x1 sound card and TV. When I'm not a game that requires more power than I pull the middle card and install my sound card and TV there. So far the only game to run 3-way is. The game is a monster. The only thing is that when you use the last slot only runs at x8. Advantage is that you can get two x 1 slot instead of just one if you use the top two spots. To that I would use the top two positions, as is how the system will be maintained.