Thread: Overclock i7-2600K on ASUS P8P67 Deluxe

Overclock i7-2600K on ASUS P8P67 Deluxe

Hey I have i7-2600K and ASUS P8P67 Deluxe. Which I have purchased recently I want to overclock my i7-2600K on an ASUS P8P67 Deluxe. But I am facing trouble while overclocking my i7-2600K on an ASUS P8P67 Deluxe. so please if anyone can help me regarding my topic then please suggest me any information you got about this overclock my i7-2600K on an ASUS P8P67 Deluxe.

Re: Overclock i7-2600K on ASUS P8P67 Deluxe

I'm glad the new owners with a big CPU Intel i7 2600K, the most powerful of the range and the motherboard Asus p8p67 deluxe, also the highest in its class (for now). To my surprise, the cooler is supplied with the most skeletal; it reminds me of the old Core Duo. Fortunately we're going to totally liberate. If you want to know in detail the features of this marvel, I leave you to direct you to specialized sites, just know that it is engraved in 0.32m, it has 4 cores and hyper-threading support of this, is smaller than i7 920. Usual with Asus, the packaging is neat.

I had assumed the (bad) habit of buying the basic models, it became essential to opt for the deluxe model because this version offers little details as necessary connectors Ventilos PWM, or the presence of indicator status of various components on the card. Thus one can know precisely what hardware is faulty. The card is simply superb and copy (provided you like a blue that reminds many bad memories with the Gigabyte X58). To plagiarize other sites is well designed, beautiful, ect ... Side packaging is almost always perfect but a bit light for a deluxe version: no esata cable for example.

Against everything that was said is incredibly easy to push his CPU beyond the limits set by default. We realized easily by mounting the 5 GHz coefficient and the voltage to 1.45V cpu. Under OCCT temperatures are just ridiculous compared to 90 ° largely surpassed by Titan fenrir. My favorite bench QuickPar and perfs are simply amazing because it earns 6s on a single episode. That's 20% beneficial. OCCT does not torture a radeon in 3dmark 11 but I can finally test! Temperatures are also ridiculous.

I will once again return my jacket because my first experience with watercooling was dire, once installed correctly the results are amazing. However the noise is due to the well pump. The EK dcp4 does not in silence because it vibrates a lot even if it is bearable. The couple p8p67 deluxe i7 2600K is unequivocally the configuration of the moment. Performances are at the rendezvous and the gain against the i7 920 is real. Indeed hard to find something positive on this 920 after 2 years of service. Even if the performances were present, the reliability and stability left a sacred taste of disappointment. Hope that this new configuration is satisfactory for a long time because the price, it's really hard to do better this time.

The first thing that any computer worthy of the name is to rush on the successor to the bios, the efi! Often criticized as merely bios to the improved interface, EFI, however, brings its share of novelties such as the ability to boot a hard drive larger than 2.2Go thanks to its 64bit. But if it is true that the efi leaves the impression of a simple visual improvement than a real revolution it greatly clarifies the various system options. The mouse is used and the menus are really well thought out and really focused mainly automatic overclocking. Just one click to get a light and stable overclocking without having to worry about anything.

The radius of significant improvements and practices, PCIe abandon their fragile tongue supposed to block the card device to a system of effective latch. Ports of the memory modules have a fixed side and no longer need to open the 2 sides. The power and reset switches were already present on the x58 models but not the display indicator. LEDs are also present on the motherboard to detect the source of a problem if it occurs. The small switch above the power supply allows the p8p7 detect the memory correctly. In an atypical case like mine (3modules) were detected but only 3GB using this feature, 4GB properly present. Another good surprise plate of rear connectors is now screen-printed. This is not essential but is a little more enjoyable.

To the delight of lovers of the raid, the P67 chipset recognizes your hard disk arrays from the ICH10R, and that's really good. Now that we have access to our Windows, see a bit more AI Suite software but now in version 2. Given the large number of managed options in this software, Asus has opted for a dock with good reason. One thing is obvious once one of the applications open; it is the evolution of visual and practical options available. Lots of things are customizable: the management of overclocking, fan, tensions in the economy of energy and even Bluetooth. You can really tell that Asus has made a big leap forward with version 2 which was already a great success.