Thread: Hard drive not detected when overclocking GA P35 DS3P

Hard drive not detected when overclocking GA P35 DS3P

Hi I have a big problem I have my OS on a disk and I have other information apart with my little one began to be made with the disk failures where I have all my information and sometimes q then appear on my computer but when I open it locks the operating system and sometimes not then appear to be connected I've bios but which i Checked and it appeared physically well and was in working but I have connected to another computer and it works well and check all cable entries and nothing changes the connections both albums and all I hope that somebody can make quick response thanks

Re: Hard drive not detected when overclocking GA P35 DS3P

Sounds like your disk where contains all your information, some sectors are damaged. for this reason, when you want to access the hard disk, pc lock, or the system begins to fail. what you can do is try to support the information as soon as possible there are some tools to make web search a treatment, in fact I find us some choice programs the other can give the disc defragmenter for this go to the Computer Management option and choose the option disk defrag just select the drive you want and expect. logo and tries to recover or back up information. the other option could be a virus, you can do is to analizr with antivirus

Make sure that your new hard drive to SATA 1 or SATA 2 is connected and "Internal SATA controller is enabled. Test Half enable best both SATA controller in BIOS. Would not the first time that the BIOS Stricker waste is there and replace two settings with each other. If the plate is either SATA3 or SATA4 thjen, the "external SATA controller" needs to be enabled. Then you have to but maybe the boat to go into the BIOS and set the record there, as this onboard RAID controller to use as scrap-controller outputs.

The Sata 1 and Sata 2 port both belong to the internal SATA controller (which is also enabled in the BIOS). Sata Sata 3 and 4 are not installed on my motherboard version. Their places are indeed labeled accordingly, but only a few solder points decorated. In my BIOS there is also no external SATA controller. I connected the SATA drive currently in first At Sata 2 is indeed the problem. Furthermore, the plate is detected only if I have activated BOOT ROM function (that is, I believe that it is initialized at power up). As I said, booting will take with enabled SATA controller incredibly long time - perhaps because the drive is not recognized correctly? Also read in the disk management takes a long time - without

Then I'd put it clearly Upload your download tool from Western Digital to the disk check over and let time run across the plate.

Ahja: Have you ever tried to drive without a jumper to operate without necessarily so-SATA-I mode? SATA II is "normally" backward compatible, and the jumper is only needed when there is no problem. If you use the same from the beginning on it had, I would give it a shot without jumpers. The non-existing SATA ports: Strange. Which featured on the homepage to the board somehow just as little, as in the manual. 'm Probably spoiled by other manuals, which is exactly what features belong to which board revision.