Thread: How to Overclock Athlon 64 on my Compaq Presario SR1920NX desktop

How to Overclock Athlon 64 on my Compaq Presario SR1920NX desktop

I have Compaq Presario SR1920NX in which I am working on windows 7. But now I have upgraded to windows XP. I want to Overclock Athlon 64 on my Compaq Presario desktop. Please tell me how can I do this as well as if you know how can I unlock the motherboard, as well as if I be able to then how? If I cannot how do put back the motherboard? Please help me...........

Re: How to Overclock Athlon 64 on my Compaq Presario SR1920NX desktop

I have the same computer as you accomplish as well as I don’t overclock it since firstly it wants a better power supply it even fines sufficient to now run the video card as well as it wants a better cooling system as well as too I assume the you overclock it with not going into motherboard. If you would like to obtain the board out there is screws at every corner of the motherboard however be cautious u don’t have stationary or you smash something since after that computer dead thus, now be suspicious in addition to I expect this assist you.

You require performing research as well as finding a motherboard made through any main group which has overclocking capability as well as utilize the similar precise chips, as well as has the similar size bios. Perform the research, after that flash the bios by means of the bios from a motherboard by means of the similar chip plus similar precise bios size. If you perform everything cautiously, plus perform your research everything be supposed to effort correctly plus you will be able to overclock directly from the bios.

I have done this myself on a Dell 3000, I have too re written the bios in my video card. To create your PC much quicker, you might wish to think getting a non included video card, with disabling the shared video ram, as well as upgrading your ram. as well one last word, your ram might not be capable to handle overclocking, plus your board might need extra cooling for the chips plus processor.i hope this will help you.