Thread: Prime95 Crash because of RAM

Prime95 Crash because of RAM

I have a problem with the OC of a PII 965BE AMD (the best 4Kerner of AMD at the moment). And although when I execute 95 and then Prime Small FFTs "Select the right is not error-clocker. But if I "blend" Select it produces, at best, after a few seconds error, or simply from the computer crashes and reboots or it comes up a "Blue Screen" with the message that a uncorrectable hardware error. And in this the RAM and CPU "play" are not close. I have CPU of an AMD Phenom X4 965BE and Ram of 2x2GB DDR3 Also I have OC-z 3G 1600LV4GK as an Asrock MoBo Extreme3 870.Even with low glare from OC it crashes. For Small FFTs it remains stable. Please help me. If you need more info just write it.

Re: Prime95 crash by RAM?

Anyway it would rather take the test instead of prime Linux! Linux is much more meaningful and to have more time-consuming than prime. And when a system has gone through in prime, it is still long that maybe it 24 / 7 everyday life is also stable. At Linux but one can almost 100% sure that it is stable then. Then what seems set to happen somewhere. And just give me your configuration of this so I can help you in a better way.

Hey do not worry regarding this because I know that why it is happening? In this issue your RAM get culprit. Because: If you leave everything in the BIOS to standard and Prime Blend test when he let in each core says: FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4. Hardware Failure detected. So try to search this issue on to the web of the Microsoft website you will get the solution over there.

The temperatures of the AMD processor should be max to max at 24 / 7 around 62 ° so like already. memtest is also through which to you have to test your system. The Ram can change all settings in the BIOS. Get the correct settings and they write on. Then go into bios and change it as necessary. And you do not overclock, you lose no guarantee. So these precaution you have to take care so that you will be able to get overclock in your system.