Thread: My cpu temps gets lower on gigabyte motherboard

My cpu temps gets lower on gigabyte motherboard

I had recently or immediately got my XT water block and I have comprised and been planning on overclocking commencing from day one. I a currently stuck at regarding 4.2 whether I raise the multiplier or the FSB. I am working with at 1.5Vcor and my temps stay beneath 31C. I in addition bumped the ramV to 1.530 I presently do not know where to go commencing from here is this the limit for my board. Let me be familiar by means of if you necessitate additional system specs. It's what I have comprised been saying the entire along NB speed is additional significant then RAM speed on one occasion you are in excess of regarding 667 MHz. I was not certain how it would go here for the reason by means of the intention of you are dropping the NB by 140 MHz additional than increasing the RAM by 153 MHz, so it's regarding a 1:1 swap, by means of no change in timings.

re: My cpu temps gets lower on gigabyte motherboard

Do you have encompassed an AMD cool N' Quiet along by means of the AMD turbo characteristic put out of action in bios. I be supposed to have comprised in addition position by means of the intention of I am presently working with 20.5 X 205 stable. I in addition run p95 for 30-45 on one occasion in a at the same time as if I get aggravated. I be familiar by means of 4.2 is not terrible I determine to take by means of the intention of several day, I tranquil encompass a diminutive head room I would similar to fill presently an idea other than make sure what the core temp is when idle for a at the same time as against ambient. My 1090T is ~15C off of true temp (that is when my core reads 40C it's essentially approximately 55C, when it's at idle it hovers approximately 15C when ambient is around ~20C).

The 1.475v is "AMD safe" for the 1090T, so I would imagine 1.525v is attractive safe for water cooling. I am certain additional determine to chime in by means of even higher voltages additional than on one occasion you are past a certain point the revisit on your heat/voltage input it attractive diminutive. "AMD safe" voltages for your cpuNB are 1.05-1.175v. By means of water I would imagine 1.20v is attractive safe perhaps even 1.225v. The entire right I did not be familiar by means of if the voltage its self might "harm" the cpu,nb. The additional I ramp the nb voltage the additional unstable it seems. I guess I determine to position a diminutive additional juice the cpu. In addition I have comprised and seen additional people receiving there fsb(or whatever it’s called at present a dayz) to 225 and 250.

I am not quit certain what is going on. I not be able to get my multiplier past 20.5 and be steady in the entire 6 cores. I be able to rise the fsb additional than a number of times subsequent to I revolutionize the fsb settings and be relevant them (commencing from the bios) it turns my system off abruptly and restarts its self positioning the FSB on auto. So you imagine it would load up extremely well by means of the FSB on auto right. This time I greater than before the FSB by its self and got it to regarding 230 aspiration and it kills my computer when I save the revolutionize. So I back it down to 220 and it tranquil does it. Set the whole system to stock and it tranquil does it. So I immediately hit the off switch on the PSU and unplugged it for a couple seconds.

Re: My cpu temps gets lower on gigabyte motherboard

My Core Temp is off regarding 10C. The 4C off of your core temp is to a certain extent strange. Perhaps GIGABYTE mobo have comprised a dissimilar method of interpretation socket temp then ASUS mobo. I am immediately curious, how is HWMonitor display CPU temp. Not certain what is GIGABYTE mobo determine to be under. TEMPIN0 At several rate, I am beneath water as well @ 4.125GHz I have comprised my vcore at 1.5 max load. I imagine I might go down a small number of additional clicks, I determine to play by means of it afterward this weekend. I went up to 4.22GHz by means of similar vcore additional than my RAM hold me down so I back down to 4.125GHz. I let excavation run the entire day and the entire night and originate out by means of the intention of I was not stable at 4.2 so I had to down the multiplier to 20.5 situation me at 4.1.

Re: My cpu temps gets lower on gigabyte motherboard

Yes those voltages are extremely high I was presently observing if it was 4.2 steady and it was not I thought it was at primary by means of the voltage at 1.5 additional than it failed subsequent to 5 hours of p95i lowered the voltage to 1.5 and its steady at 4.1 other than I would approximating to get it to 4.2 4.3 if the temps agree which I imagine they determine to. So if anybody desires to tell me what I am doing wrong by means of the intention of would be overwhelming. I am thinking by means of the intention of your NB voltage is to low or you might have comprised to play by means of the HTLink a diminutive. I be familiar by means of in my opinion I had to up the NB Voltage to 1.3 CPUNB to 1.2 and then I matched my HTLink and NB occurrence to incredible similar to 2600 and I was capable to stable 4.3,. If the entire you are able to acquire are 9-9-9 timings at 667 MHz then the second config is almost certainly faster (for RAM) although it's a diminutive bit of a toss-up for the reason by means of the intention of the cpuNB speed is lower.