Thread: I am looking for stepping on core i7 950

I am looking for stepping on core i7 950

I might particularly get a D0 stepping CPU, and they supposed no. I might get my friend to endeavor and go on regarding until they let him additional than by means of the intention of is a previous resort. So what is my possibility of receiving a D0 stepping CPU commencing from. Is there several way to get 100% a D0 previous to purchasing. And lastly, on one occasion I get the CPU how be able to I tell if it has Do stepping without opening the box. I determine to endeavor calling tigerdirect and observe if I be able to special order a D0 950 and observe what they say.

Re: I am looking for stepping on core i7 950

Do not the entire i7-950's have comprised Do. I would not inconvenience them, they would not be particular to you, and they are a company. Was not endeavoring to whine, immediately create certain I would not encompass to send it back to get a D0 if I did not. Additional than I did not be familiar by means of with the intention of I thought the entire the I7s were moreover D0s or C0s. Merely the early 920s were C0 stepping. The afterward ones become d0 stepping and encompass been in view of the fact by means of the intention of then. So, the entire 930s and 950s are d0 stepping. And the 940's were c0 which is what the 950's place back being d0. In addition, I immediately ordered commencing from last week and not certain on the accurate batch number additional than my 950 is demonstrating promising results so far overclocking.

You have comprised my e5x00 series OC scheduled as an "E5200", additional than it’s actually an "E5300". Not by means of the intention of it create a huge diff to me. Added the entire position to the original register. If you were not added, and feel you be supposed to have comprised been, it is probable for the reason by means of the intention of you did not contain the whole thing as required, and described in the first position. If you encompass several questions, feel free to PM me. I determine to create certain to bring up to date this additional often in the coming weeks. I apologize for the long delay. I anticipate by means of the intention of most of them be able to get a bit additional activity in here.

When I would endeavor to get in excess of 220 bclck or so I was immediately assuming I would necessitate additional vtt to hit those clocks. I by no means might get several stability by doing by means of the intention of so I subordinate it and boom it worked. The entire chips are dissimilar and then a number of are similar to excavation. They do not play by several of the rules I would have comprised by no means thought of by means of the intention of. Well, when I acquire my EAR board I am going to endeavor immediately that. I increased vcore to 1.275 and prime95 blend has so far run productively for practically 10hrs. I determine to leave the test working with whilst at work. On one occasion I be familiar by means of my current settings are stable I determine to increase the cpu multiplier to 22x (186x22=4092mHz) and re-test.

Considering it’s the most excellent recommendation you encompass gotten yet, and the majority understandable I might. In the time it took you to create this position, you might have called your e-tailer and originate one. In view of the fact by means of the intention of I am blessed by means of a Microcenter a small number of miles away, I would take my exhausted old ride out to visit them and observe if I might get a D0 on sale, which they seem to encompass monthly. I hesitation several retailers are going to take the time to paw commencing from side to side inventory and locate a D0 for you, unless you desire to purchase 10,000 of them, additional than if you encompass a local friendly retailer they might let you go to the entire by means of the intention of trouble. Or immediately wait a small number of additional weeks and let the C0 inventory clear out.

The Pao_Revolt has them on EBay. It’s the position on the market Xeon W320 D0 stepping Guaranteed, server edition, fundamentally the similar CPU, perhaps superior OverClocking abilities. Edit: I observe Tankguys has a number of assortment inventory on how much profit you desire to give them by means of your D0 purchase, in view of the fact by means of the intention of the $305 price is "below" their cost. At present by means of the intention of is immediately strange corporate begging going on here. I had purchased an i7 commencing from Newegg 2 weeks previously and got a D0 stepping. I do not be familiar by means of if I got fortunate or they are at present selling D0. Additional than I got one. Ok, for the reason with the intention of I am thinking regarding overclocking it to 3+ and it determine to cost me regarding $220 which is not a terrible deal.