Thread: New for overclocking need suggestion for overclock AMD processor

New for overclocking need suggestion for overclock AMD processor

I am using my computer from one year and its configuration is too old, I am using heavy software of animation and love play heavy graphic games on computer so some of the game is not running well on computer now I think processor Is not enough capable of taking load of the application, and may be graphic card is not capable high definition gaming. I heard one process overclocking by which I can improve my processors speed but I don’t know how to do and what is this exact, If any suggestion for the safer overclocking then please tell me. I am using AMD dual core processor.

Re: New for overclocking need suggestion for overclock AMD processor

You must aware that overclock is difficult process. But following this some steps carefully you can do overclock on your AMD processor.Reboot your computer. While booting process, previous to Windows launches go into the BIOS start menu by using the F11 key on your keyboard. Underline and enter the BIOS Feature Setup option as per your processor.Set the CPU Host Bus Frequency alternative. It’s called front bus speed of the processor. Modify this rate to the next selection over the default.Leave the present menu and go in to the CPU Core menu. Underline the Multiplier option. Modify the rate to the selection over the default.Keep your settings using the BIOs. Leave the BIOS menu and complete restarting your computer. Do again the overclocking processes until computer reboot, and then modify the values in the BIOS menu to the previous identified values the PC will start effectively.

You can definitely overclock your processor but for that you need to remember some things which can hamper your processor, that are
    In case you forgot to continue this process and left your computer while overclocking for long time then you have to go back with overclocking changes in Bios by clicking on restore defaults. Overclocking is a critical process if you not technically sound, don’t do by yourself take help from technically sound person. Another thing is after overclocking you will loss your processors warranty. So go with safety first.

You can definitely overclock your processor but proceeds with care. Follow these steps.
    First restart your computer and go in BIOS by using Delete key. Search FSB frequency option, it also called CPU host frequency. After entering in this session click Enter and select frequency one level more than original frequency. Lf you see pop up of warning message then ignore it. Then search for CPU Voltage session and enter and increase voltage level by one than the original. Then click on OK and save the settings. Come out side from BIOS and restart your computer once in normal mode and you can see your processer performance.