Thread: Sound while over clocking Q6600

Sound while over clocking Q6600

I would appreciate your help to overclock my motherboard. I searched the net but nothing clear yet I usually assemble my PC myself and to overclock my graphics card but it seems more difficult for the processor and motherboard. I am getting a sound whenever i try to over clock my processor. I have an Intel core 2 duo e6600, MSI P6N SLI Platinum, 4G PC 6400. I downloaded the software CPU-Z and TAT. Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Sound while over clocking Q6600

For it must not worry, you can do OverClock, so if not so extreme, but I so little force much with the cooler as standard. If you wished to reach a good number and you would have to buy a good heatsink, and the Ninja Plus Rev. B Schythe, the Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme, a good Zalman anyway, always above all, avoid having to series, and generally, the more money, more freshness to the mike. With this in full at about 60 ยบ C, will be very, very well.

First, we must enter the Bios. To do this click the button that indicates the screen when you turn on the PC, and shown with the following message:''Press X to run Setup'', where X is the button that appears. Next, at least what I have done, will do the calculations''.'' To do that better than the old way, or, for the most vague, calculator (do not think the PC, since it is in the Bios). Therefore, we will put a 533Mhz RAMs in the RAM Frequency section or something. So far not too easy? Ok, the next step will be to do the math.

Well once already and having clear what kind of overclocking you need to do, the rest is just setting in the BIOS parameters. To reach the desired FSB uploading go from 15 to 15, proving that such a start, and checking the stability with Orthos (one in each core, for it is going to Administrator task, and with the right button is set to core want to run) and saw that the temperature exceeded 60 degrees C much, but not good for our bus.