Thread: I need some help to first overclock amd 1090t

I need some help to first overclock amd 1090t

I have try to do the whole thing probable previous to I decrease the cpumulti in order to maintain this 3.9ghz alright ice. If anybody got several suggestions give pleasure to feel free to position the additional heads the superior you do not have to drop CPU speed immediately for the reason by means of the intention of you lower the multiplier. You are working with 19.5x200 (= 3900) right at present additional than 19x206 is 3914 MHz, which is immediately as superior for the CPU and determine to increase your RAM speed commencing from 667 MHz to 687 MHz. Additional multiplier/clock speeds determine to continue to enlarge the RAM speed and keep the similar CPU speed: 18.5x211 (704 RAM), 18x218 (727 RAM), etc.

Re: I need some help to first overclock amd 1090t

I be familiar by means of with the intention of the 1090t utilize HT additional then my previous cpus, do you be familiar by means of what is the relationship connecting the CPU-nb, HTt and ram. Which one has an effect on the additional one and how determine to one react to a revolutionize of every additional. As far as OC'ing goes the X6's tend to similar to the HT Link being the similar, or merely one step down, commencing from the cpuNB. As far as presentation goes the faster the cpuNB the superior your memory presentation, together RAM and L3. You determine to often observe a 3:1 ratio for cpuNB/RAM speed (i.e., 2400/800 MHz) as "optimal" additional than I have comprised seen presentation increases on top of by means of the intention of ratio.

You be supposed to be extremely comparable in view of the fact by means of the intention of most of them are mutually working with Thuban chips, on the similar model board. The merely dissimilarity connecting them is my multi is locked in at 15, and yours is not. So I believe it be supposed to operate approximately the similar voltages, and in addition why I suggested starting out by means of a moderate OC immediately in case you encompass to bump up a number of voltage, even though it be supposed to not necessitate much additional pedestal on most of the current results on this site. I determine to endeavor your setup observe how it works is the similar you set in the bios 1.39. I have not completed a lot of testing additional than I saw usually anywhere commencing from 0.02 ~ 0.031 of vDroop beneath load if I recall appropriately on my Crosshair III i-Rog.

So you be supposed to I make up for the vdrop in the bios for illustration I be familiar by means of I determine to encompass a vdrop for 1.45v. So I order to run it at 1.45 I be supposed to set it to 1.49. And Hey Paradox, my memo factory defaulting is 9-9-9-25 @ 1600mhz leaving it approximating this would not construct my OC unstable or be supposed to I lower it. Yes for the majority part, additional than immediately do not set it to 1.49v and go by means of it. If you are presently 1.45v step it up gradually and watch you temps at the same time as your doing it. I am not certain if there is a "norm" on vDroop additional than I imagine 0.03 would be a superior number to go on. Therefore several lower voltages determine to result in less temp, immediately figuring out where it determine to stay stable.

I have not been on earlier, additional than working with your RAM at factory speeds and timings be supposed to not create it unstable. Unless you are regulate the defaulting bus speed of 200. Altering by means of the intention of determine to affect not merely the CPU speed, additional than your HT link, RAM speed and NB occurrence as well. In which case you would immediately encompass to lower the multipliers or divider (RAM). Until you encompass your OC stable, I would not OC the RAM several further than what it's rated for, and you might even encompass superior results working with at 1333Mhz and tighter timings of 8-8-8-24 or such. Numerous people on here suggest working with the RAM slower until you become stable the CPU OC.I had immediately got my XT water block and I encompass been planning on overclocking commencing from day one.

I had recently had an idea additional than create certain what the core temp is when idle for a at the same time as in opposition to ambient. My 1090T is ~15C off of true temp (for illustration when my core reads 40C it's essentially approximately 55C, when it's at idle it hovers approximately 15C when ambient is approximately ~20C lol). It might in addition be by means of the intention of going commencing from 4.2Ghz to 4.3Ghz on your processor requires a important jump in voltage. So I messed by means of the nb voltage and speed. I managed to get 4.3 additional than subsequent to 10 min of p95 one core would get an error. In addition what would be the max voltage previous to it starts doing harm I no the suggested is 1.5 additional than be able to you go in excess of that safely.