Thread: Overclocking I7 2600k Of 4.9 GHz

Overclocking I7 2600k Of 4.9 GHz

I have just started using the processor for the of the i7 that has been built by the Intel and just have brought it recently for my computer. The i7 is said to have a good functionality and have been launched with the i3 and i5. I just wanted to know that what are the ways through which the processor can be overclocked and also the techniques through which the overclocking can be done, and I wanted to know the peoples reviews for the overclocking that has been achieved in this processors.

Re: Overclocking I7 2600k Of 4.9 GHz

The technique is said to be the Sandy bridge overclocked, that is being performed at 4.9 GHz that is on air. At the start you got to stock the frequency that is of 3.4 GHz, and then increase it up to 44% on the air. After that you have keep in the mind that this is a K-edition that you are using which is the best of the best so it should be done very carefully. It should properly hit up to 4.5 GHz air in the normal place and with the provision of the air cooler and a provision of the motherboard.

If you make the use of the AMD then AMD shuts your computer and it will cause you further problem by not allowing you to overclock properly. The AMD shuts the computer because the Technique that is being used is of the Sandy Bridge, which is said to be the Bulldoze and also called the Bulldozer process. 4.9 GHz is the best for the processor to work properly what else would anyone expect other than the working at such as good temperature without having the problem and thus increasing the performance of the system.

I had the same processor and I have overclocked it up to the 4.2 GHz that for a little while on the air, and also the temperature is based on the loading and playing of the Mafia II and also the gaming of the Assassin’s Creed II. And also the game play has been there for atleast 6 hours. But after the 6 hours of the play the Computer just crashed and I have no idea what is the problem and in which of the system the problem is being faced, I have little doubts that are related to the CPU.

The system is said to be air-cooled by just disclosing the original speed that is of the CPU and this should be done more properly and then it can be used for the benchmark that will be announced based on the speeds that the sandy bridge will be used in the CPU. The advantage of the Sandy Bridge is that it can just boost up the performance of the CPU and is almost used for most of the Intel’s systems and also it can bump up the clocks that are available in the multi-core systems. The turbo speed is based for speed that is based for the single core and also the system should be working properly for the system that is being used for the overclocking. The main idea behind the overclocking is that it increases the CPU boost and also get the speed of the single core and then shut off.