Thread: Does low or high system temperature affects overclocking

Does low or high system temperature affects overclocking

I m new here been building computer for a long time but not at all interrupt with over clocking as well as weakening so I here is my query. My system temperatures appear similar to speed fan program at rest just one occurrence if fire fox open. Everything goes out of the ordinary temperature? Here is the present temperature of my computer whenever I start some of the other application.
    GPU 55c
    CPU 39c
    SYSTEM 27c
    AUX 49 C
    HDD0 39c
    HDD1 39c
    CORE 39c
    CORE 55c
    my current system configuration are as follows: xfx 760a motherboard AM of 4gb DDR3 with ventilator fans, AMD phenom x4 9869 Black version 1 Tera byte of Hard disk, 160 secondary hard disk, xfx 9600gso 768 MB graphic card, Max ORB cpu cooler. so I want to know whether any changes my system configuration affects over clocking speed. so please gives me to suggestion so that i can able to overcome this by doing some modification in my system.

Re: Does low or high system temperature affects overclocking

You should make use of somewhat other than speed fan to monitor. Core temp of the motherboard is fine for AMD phenom x4 9869 Black version and if you want a full system breakdown you can try to make use of hwmonitor. Because it is best computer monitoring process which capability to check the system performance at regular interval and you don’t even need to go check the performance it directly appends on the screen whenever there is any problem in the temperature. Idle temperatures are a waste of time they don’t affect the over clocking, load temperature are what will be of any exercise to you. I suggest you to download prime98 and run it for 30 minutes (with core temp running) then report again what your temps are. For AMD users 30 minutes are enough to check the system performance.

I done what you had told to me I just installed the HWMonitor program in my computer try to do the test in HWMonitor application. But my computer just locks up whenever I do such test on the system. So I cannot able to click anywhere or I cannot able to press any key so that I can able to terminate that process immediately so there is no other option remain with me unless to do restart the system by pressing the restart button on my computer. Does this application increase my system temperature so that system hangs or there is any other problem which I don’t know so please help me out from this problem. Help will be grateful to me.

According to your previous question as you mentioned above system temperature definitely affects the over clocking speed of the system. Because any up down in the temperature’s system directly hangs the whole system and naturally you cannot perform any further procedure. So needs to restart the system. How much time does your system locks up because if the system locks up suddenly then you cannot use that application. So you need to remove that application and find out the better option for your computer to check the performance of the computer.