Thread: A Computer system for gaming in the midrange of 50 thousand

A Computer system for gaming in the midrange of 50 thousand

I want to buy a new computer system . I will tell each and everything about the type of computer system I want and my budget. I want a computer system for gaming purpose only, it should have a good resell in case I want to sell it after using it for a while. If you ask me about the budget it would be about 50 Thousand Rupees , and will overclock only if I needed, otherwise not. The Hard Drive space must be about 1TB, a monitor screen that with 1920*1080 size. I do not mind buying the parts from different manufacturers and I need a DVD Writer UPS system as well along with it. Please do give your ideas on this question.

Re: A Computer system for gaming in the midrange of 50 thousand

You have a very huge budget , you can easily get a nice computer system for gaming in that budget. I think you should buy Core i5 processor @2.8Ghz , buy an ASUS motherboard. You should have at least have $GB of DDR3RAM and a cabinet from centurion 690 and a power supply of corsair vx500 , the hard dive should be Seagate Baracuda , you mentioned you want it at least 1 TB . and an NVIDEA GTX graphic card. If you are from mumbai you can buy this from Lamington Road and assemble it yourself.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I can also suggest you a better computer Rig , You can gor for the Athlon II instead of the intel processors if you really need the speed. but bear in mind that the system could be heated ins a small tome so put oyur system in a cool and cozy place. Do not buy the Seagate , go for a GigaByte GA which you will get in less than 5000 bucks. Sitck to the same Corsair Power supply , if you can hike your budget a little you can have a BenQ HD monitor of 24 inches. and The Samsung 10X DVD Writer , do not ever buy LG Dvd writer or any optical drive. I think except the monitor part you will get the desired system in that budget.

Hey You have mentioned AMD Athlon processor in your configurationlist, but there are lots of core 2 dou processors better than the AMD Athlon, I simply cannot consider even if you say AMD is much more faster than intel one, what about the heating issues then ? You try your best to drag me towards the AMD Processors , but I am a bit Intel supporter. The core i processors are brilliant in everything except for their cost.

If cost is really not the concern for you and you want a gaming rig, then why do not you opt for something that is best in the business. Buy an Alienware Area-51 Desktop system. Check the Configuration yourself.
    • Control Your Own Destiny

The new Alienware Area-51 brings you explosive firepower in the most upgradeable Alienware desktop ever — the ideal platform for high-end PC gaming. With its mind-blowing graphics, liquid-cooled processors and new aggressive design, you'll have the edge before the game even starts. Your destiny is now under your control.

• Lightning-Fast, Everywhere It Counts

Accelerate your games and digital media applications with Intel Core i7 processors, featuring multi-core performance and support for overclocking up to an incredible 3.6GHz. With Intel Turbo Boost technology, hyper-threading and an 8MB cache, you’ll be amazed by what you can do.
    • The Ultimate Visual Experience

Crank up your gaming, movies and multimedia with the most powerful graphics in the world. ATI CrossFireX and NVIDIA SLI graphics deliver higher frame rates at HD resolutions, all while maxing out game settings. Choose the GPU brand that best fits your needs. Then add a second graphics card to experience a new level of spectacular performance. You'll wish everything could look this good.

• ATI CrossFireX - Dominate any game with the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enhanced by the latest Microsoft DirectX technology.