Thread: Ffxiv benchmark wont work

Ffxiv benchmark wont work

I have an ASUS g73jh laptop with win7 premium 64bit ati radeon 5870. I can't appear to find the benchmark to run. I installed the direct x 9. I have updated my bios to ver209. I am approximately confident I have the newest version of my graphics card driver. Previous instance I tried to set up 10.6 I ran into troubles however when I did examine to observe if I could yet upgrade my system said I have the newest version. So I am totally confused as to why I cannot run this benchmark. Any suggestions for this issue please help me.

Re: Ffxiv benchmark wont work

I have the Asus G73JH with the similar issues as you and had a alike issue. Here is what I did:
    • I would like to recommend you that first Uninstall the old ATI Catalyst control with the related drivers.
    • After this you have to install the new ATI Catalyst Suite to the system which is needed but that should be most current version is 10.8.
    This is supposed to at least permit you to run the benchmark program.This is supposed to at least permit you to run the benchmark program. In my understanding, you forever should to uninstall old ATI drivers previous to you install the original ones. If you run into any other problems, you may want this check out this website ffxivcore which may be helpful to you.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I was confused and could not do crouch by means of installing the DX9 retro documents from Microsoft. Probable "The program can't star because d3x9_41.dll is absent from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to repair this trouble." And the similar significance for d3x9_32.dll than I found in my windows\system32 folder. I derivative the d3x9_32.dll into the FFXIV demonstration directory and down loaded the d3x9_41.dll from a dll download site. Ran now very well. It works I suggest you to try this may be it will helpful to you.

I think this problem can be easily solved as you are trying to benchmark using ffixv and getting error. So in order to getting the solution you should to follow the points which are described below:
    • First uninstall cheat code central that is CCC also the driver and other ATI software. Then follow the steps go to the start option -> after this control Panel -> Now uninstall all Program.
    • Now you have to click "ATI Catalyst Install Manager" after that click "Change" key This process will help you to install the particular application.
    • Continue with full uninstall and If uninstall go to black display at last part, start again system after that do uninstall another time.
    • Run driver cleaner to detach left behind ATI driver. Display should modify to low resolution later than reboot.
    • Set up ATI Catalyst Mobility 10.8 drivers. Display should modify reverse to high resolution later than reboot.

I am not so as to known with the presentation of AMD's older processors, however it appears similar to your processor and ram are together good. From the appearance of your present system, it appears like every mmo should play comparatively fine, at least if the settings are comparatively mild. As for an upgrade although, I would state drop it every in video card is an attractive big variety and currently $300 will get you an actually good graphics card. I don't believe the processor be supposed to be a restricted access, but that might be careful for an upgrade. A fine graphics card would be an ati 5850 or 5870, though, if you want as well upgrade the cpu, then I would say find the 5850 and an amd phenom II x4 945.

Whereas the benchmark itself is a fine suggestion on what type of specs the game desires to run correctly, the extent is a bit distorted. The Beta testers have details that though they got an achieve of under 2000 in the benchmark, they have been capable to analysis the game with no problem. It specify that with a score of concerning 5000, the benchmark runs at steady 60fps at every times, and no matter under which that consequences in a score below 5000. That almost certainly means with a score of 2500, your fps is approximately 30 which is still easily sufficient for the game.