Thread: What is the best way to cooldown my gpu

What is the best way to cooldown my gpu

I have comprise a 280 gtx, if I set fan to 60% the whole thing is extremely well (it gets hot merely on max load on dx10) I am starting to imagine it’s not the card that is affliction from the heat additional than other components. Anyhow, what is the most excellent silent not water fan I be able to install. By the method, immediately taking a normal case fan and immediately from side to side it on the bottom case facing up towards the gpu is a superior idea.

Re: What is the best way to cooldown my gpu

I do not be familiar with if it's been completed previous to additional than a Peltier along by means of an aftermarket GPU cooler similar to the Thermalright-HR-03 be supposed to cool the gpu chip much superior. I have been thinking regarding this design for a long time additional than never got to try it. I do not have a GPU that requirements that much cooling not including for my old X800 XT which in addition installed by means of Thermalright HR-03 other than no peltier.

I immediately required pulling this out for the reason that there be able to be a number of tribulations by means of this. VGA cooling fans be able to be attractive pleasant for single slot cards, additional than for dual slot coolers that exhaust air out of the case it is type a superfluous if you previously have intake fans on the front of your case. It’s actually a judgment call a lot of the time and it determine to depend on your case layout / gpu as to whether you be supposed to utilize vga coolers or not. The entire in all, I do imagine that you provide a number of superior information in sequence; even though nothing most additional enthusiasts do not previously be familiar with.

This is by means of the fan speed at 100% from side to side CCC. I am attractive convinced I necessitate to install a number of sort of gpu cooler additional than I do not be familiar with what or how I would even go regarding installing one. In addition how much damage be able to I cause by playing crysis at 95. It runs extremely well I am immediately worried regarding the temp so I do not play it. I be familiar with these cards are meant to handle up to 100 other than it tranquil worries me.

You might have an airflow tribulations, 5770s normally run moderately cool. What case do you encompass. Where are the fans situated. Is there a position for a side fan to pull air down to the 5770s. Do your 5770s encompass egg-coolers or sleeves that strength the air out the back. Try working with it by means of the side panel off. If that assists the temps then you almost certainly have airflow tribulations. A side fan in excess of the GPUs pulling cold air in might assist a lot.

I do not similar to the CPU cooler as it agitates hot air approximately right on top of the GPUs. A tower cooler by means of the fan blowing backward and out from side to side the back fan might assist. Do you encompass it sitting somewhere by means of at least 3-5 inches of connecting the back and sides and several walls/desks. Comprise you ever cleaned the fins on the GPU coolers or at smallest amount blown the dust out by means of canned air.

show a picture of your GPU, and a picture of your GPU when inside the case.

i dont understand how everyone commented without seeing these pictures.

OK so I tried pulling it out of my system desk considering as it is type a confined and than I pulled the side panel off. It seemed to be working with a lot cooler. It was peaking regarding 83 at the same time as playing crysis. I am not completely certain if that would have gone up if I maintain playing. I than maintain it out of the my desk additional than put the side panel back and it got the entire the method up to 91 and then subsequent to putting it back in the desk it stayed mostly the similar perhaps a bit hotter.