Thread: WPrime Benchmark

WPrime Benchmark

I am using HP desktop computer and want to upgrade it with the new processor i.e. Tm2 but I an confused that which CPU should I have to buy? I am not a game loving guy so GPU is doesn't matter for me. I want to know that is Tm2 processor will be able to under such test as I am using Wprime for CPU benchmarking. Any suggestion regarding this. Thanks in advace.

Re: WPrime Benchmark

I think there is no issue in using any CPU for your Tm2 processor. As you are using HP’s desktop that is the better for you. You can go for that Cpu. And you are using WPrime for the benchmarking. As Wprime is a small freeware and has no spy ware and requires no Installation because it is a single.EXE file. You can use this for benchmarking as it takes only few minutes for downloading and for running it
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Also I want to know the WPrime scores anybody can post their scores. As it will be very helpful to me and I will be able to do a proper benchmarking. I was just forgetting to ask these things. Thank you.

I am posting you the scores but they are not after the clean boot. You can refer it.
    • 2M 65,548 s (1695 Mhz Su9600 6 GB RAM)
      1024 M 1818,777 s and
    • the temperature raised up to 52 C.

As you don’t want to play the game on the system then why you want Tm2.

I was using the SU7300 for the comparison. As I was using some applications like Firefox and &zip at the time of testing. Which might have skewed the testing a bit? Also had some program to the background at the time of 32M test. My processor was under 0.9125V. The fan was not always on in BIOS.

As you both have run this benchmark thanks to you all for taking time to do this. Sorry that I have forgotten to mention that 32M test is not only shorter but also that was good for me. I think having some program in the background will not skew the result. But I am very eager to know the scores if you guys will run the benchmark again without running any program in the background.