Thread: Stable Dynamic Overclocking i5-750

Stable Dynamic Overclocking i5-750

I am not so experienced in Overclocking. Right now after completing my rig I decided to go for some overclocking tips. I have a Core i5-750 processor, 4GB Ram, ATI card support and Windows 7. Somewhere I had read that Static Overclock is the time where three things stay stable. The first is Vcore, Cput Multiplier and Base Clock. While for the other one Dynamic there is bit difference. I need some highlights on overclocking this processor.

Re: Stable Dynamic Overclocking i5-750

Overclocking and cooling go hand in hand, because the temperatures are an important factor that set the overclocking a limit. The first step is therefore see the to the Temperature and key a eye on the same. As far as I have read so far is that the maximum temperature Intel Core i5-750 is some 99 °C. You can simply download some temp sensor for your processor and monitor the same.

If you want to overclock your system then first run OCCT for sometime to ensure the stability of your system. Then you can use EasyTune6, it is a Gigabyte tool to measure the temperature of your system. I had noticed that mine lives around 31 at normal. At first I suspected the ET6 CPU Temp 19 ° C with would be unrealistic and wrong. But these are the temperature of the sensor, the cooling of the CPU sitting in and should NOT be confused with a core temperature.

I have a Core i5-750 processor and I found that even the Everest Ultimate Edition sensor reads very low temperature. In any case, this sensor is on the above and the MaxTemp from that I had found is 72.7 ° C. The Core 15-750 has a limit of 99 ° C when overclocking. The same seems sensible to me and stays stable also. Just provide a better ventilation for your system.

The Core Temp is about the actual temperatures. There were also disagreements with many constantly fluctuating values such as CPU frequency, multiplier and voltage. The default frequency of this processor lies 133 MHz. And because the CPU is idle the Intel Turbo Boost or the multiplier is automatically lowered to 9. As more power is when needed, the multiplier goes to x21, which of course effects the performance of the CPU.

In comparison to the Core i7 870, the Core i5 only a multiplier of 20, making the 4-gigahertz mark a reference clock of 200 MHz is achieved in the first place. Unfortunately, we could not stabilize it and had to go down to 3.9 GHz, 195 MHz reference clock which corresponds to one. These are stable at 1.4 volts VCore, the temperatures are just below 90 ° C. Since the memory clock with the reference clock is also connected, you can have a frequency of 780 MHz and 1560 MHz effectively chosen. The timings remain at 8-8-8-24.

This new processor not only allows a lower fuel consumption and tension, but also a very good basis for future overclocking attempts. he core i5 661 operates with a clock speed of 3.33GHz, which consists of a clocking of 133x25 results. With turbo mode it would be even x26 if one uses both cores. The core i5 661 is great for gamers and the overclocking performance is quiet satisfying.