Thread: Athlon 64 X2 5600+ cooling

Athlon 64 X2 5600+ cooling

I am presently experimenting by means of this 5200+ Windsor I have comprise laying approximately. Be able to anybody tell me the typical idle/load temps for this processor. In addition, what regarding overclock capability on air for this CPU. It’s the ADA5200IAA6CS model. F2 stepping thanks a bunch those do not OC extremely well unless you have comprise a BE w/ unlocked multipliers. As long as you are beneath 60 at full load. Your CPU be supposed to work extremely well. I meant to say 5200+ in the thread's title. But thanks regardless. I do not imagine I determine to be using it then. Will most probable sell it.

Re: Athlon 64 X2 5600+ cooling

My system that I made is having tribulations working with Crysis and I cannot even position the graphics settings on medium without the FPS dropping to an unbearable amount. I would demonstrate you test and screen shots additional than no idea on what programs to utilize. From my point of view I observe my processor as slowing down the rest of the system additional than I am innovative to the home built computer business and immediately looking for some thoughts. I have comprise the similar CPU and let me tell you it handles Crysis presently extremely well. Be able to you please fill out User CP and then we be able to take it from there. My 5600+ runs @3500 24/7.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

What type of CPU cooling do you have comprised. If it's stock, do not expect much additional than 3.0 stable. By means of a superior aftermarket HSF, you determine to be capable to get to 3.2 perhaps 3.3Ghz. By means of water cooling you determine to get to 3.5 no tribulations similar to take on top of me. How do I fill out a User CP or what do I have comprise to download to duplicate the screen shots you did. I am using the stock cooling fan/hot sink that came by means of the processor. I am working with 3 120mm intake fans, 1 120mm & 1 200mm fan for outtake in the case if this helps at the entire. I would be willing to purchase an additional form of cooling for my processor additional than I have comprise no idea which fans would fit by means of my motherboard, CPU, case, etc.

I might presently be a super noob additional than I clicked the tab called "User CP" (subsequently to blogs & chat) and I get linked to the User CP area additional than it says that I necessitate to "subscribe" to articles or incredible. I do not observe any DL or no matter which related to CPU. If you would not mind clarifying or giving a straight connection that would be amazing. I did the CPUID thing and took screen shots of the entire of the tabs that involved the system date additional than Where would you guys desire me to position or somehow get on this site.

OK well here is a connection to my processor and at present be able to anybody tell me how I be supposed to OC it and/or how a large amount I be supposed to overclock it. In addition if so, how would I essentially do it. I have comprise been trying to research additional than most of Google is presently idiots and I desire to keep my system working smooth.

When I got my recently purchased CPU, I installed it appropriately (In my estimation). And subsequent to that, reinstalled windows. Subsequently, I downloaded coretemp and orthos for a number of testing. Subsequent to similar to 2 minutes, together cores were in excess of 78C. I have comprise and re-applied paste similar to 10 times at present, additional than the tribulations immediately does not resolve. Might be the tribulations by means of the sensors. For the reason that, I put my hand against Heat sink its definitely not in excess of 60C. Additional thing is, software similar to cpuid hardware monitor, speedfan, pc wizard (in addition CPUid product) demonstrate me twice as less, as coretemp or Everest.

Heat sink has been reinstalled and experienced a dozen times, and I have comprise previously purchased 4 this week. It’s a bit hard too not install an AM2 heat sink actually the clips/mouting system create it easy + every time I pull it off I observe a square CPU paste mark. I be able to honestly say I would not be in a rush to get AMD X2 cpus there cheap additional than if these Brisbane cores immediately overheat when the heat sinks Luke warm nothing much be able to be completed due to the faulty Sensors on these chips. I was regarding too spend even additional money on a large giant heat sink in view of the fact that I consideration my X2-6000 is overheating @ 80-90c and shutting down additional than upon touching the heatsink its warm. Orthos fails as customary it beeps and shuts down.