Thread: AMD 1090t overclock and temperatures

AMD 1090t overclock and temperatures

I am having an issue while Overclocking the AMD 1090t board of mine. Actually the problem arises after the CPU voltage set to 1.512 to work with 4 ghz which is not showing any stability in the system. The system is running well with the 3.8 at 1.35 and 4.0 at 1.408. The temperature of my system is going to 53C on load time. So advise me regarding the problem that i am getting. Thank you.

Re: AMD 1090t overclock and temperatures

As per your specification it seems that the device of yours is having the problem with the heating as it showing the temperature rise in your system which i think is the problem with the device of yours. It is advisable to check whether your fan is having enough cooling for the device of yours or not and then try again.

I agree with the above reply that the problem is with the heating of the CPU. Your CPU is showing the temperature of the 53C which is very high for the use of the system. The AMD sets the maximum temperature for the CPU is 62C and yours is near to the same which is possibly creating the issue with your Overclocking.

If heating is the problem with the device then you might have to upgrade the Fan or implement some cooler on the system which will help you to cool down the system and will increase the performance of the system. Install the Fan with the higher rpm and see whether the problem got resolved or still existing. Hope this will work.

I appreciate the responses of yours. I am right now using the 120mm fan which is having the capability of 1250 rpm only. I am planning to upgrade the Fan and wanted to know about some CPU cooler that will cool the CPU of mine. So if you people having the knowledge about the same then please let me know about it.

I am aware of one of the CPU cooler which is having nice functionality that you can use and work with the heating problem of your device. So if you can then go through the Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler which is a nice CPU cooler that i am using. It keeps the device of yours cool so that you can not get any issue with the same.

As you are using the AMD board so i am having a suggestion for you SilverStone NT07 which is nice cooler for the use of the AMD board which you are running with. For more detail for AMD cooler it is better to check the below given link which is having the more suggestion. I hope you will like it.
    cpu cooler for Amd Athlon 64 X2 4050e